• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

I like it :), tho it's a bit complex it looks well detailed and unique, i still think you can make better tho
cool sprite!

What may be inside this cave?
entrancel.png

Perhaps... This? (bonus included!)
cuevafuego1.png

cuevafuego2.png

cuevafuego3.png

cuevafuego4.png

fucking loved it must be exciting to hunt on places like that, the cave style is awesome
btw cool sprite, keep it up!

Well I'll take the chance to post this new mount I made. It took me a while to make it... but it was totally worth it :B
Enjoy.
dragonmount1.png

dragonmount2.png

Loved it, should be custom dragon sprite though (not the one I've already seen)

Loved the mapped a bit overdetailed in some places but still great

What may be inside this cave?
entrancel.png

Perhaps... This? (bonus included!)
cuevafuego1.png

cuevafuego2.png

cuevafuego3.png

cuevafuego4.png

And this is what you call a good map? Hahaha, made me laugh. This is pure spamming details but most of all borders, there's nothing hard to this. I've tried it years ago and it looked like shit and you know what? It still does. I'm going to be honest now, I haven't seen anything worse than this. I honestly can't find one single thing that looks good. Not even for showoff, if you're trying to map like chauz atleast succeed in showing off. Chauz isn't a bad mapper, his problem is that he maps for show and like every one else that thinks that can map. You don't even know what mapping is about, son, all you did was giving me an headache. Read some tutorials, preferably from mmb.

Dude, I've done, and I can make maps like yours in 10 minutes... but they are just WAY TOO EASY and BORING. you call yourself a great mapper, all you do is try to mimic real tibia. Easy shit.
And I'm creating a server, I got great scripters/spriters/mappers in my team, the maps are detailed 100% playable and non-blocking, It's better to make a spawn ATTRACTIVE to watch, instead of the crap you make like "the war for nivadellir...whatever"
But well, whatever, I'm still a better mapper/spriter/scripter than you'll ever be.
<And I'm waay moer handsome too ;)>

Back