• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.0 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.0

Is it old or new gesior? YES! :p

GESIOR 2012
Version 1.0.0 BETA

This is old version of Gesior acc. maker, but:
- POT replaced to my classes
- all bugs fixed (all possible XSS/SQL-injection attacks blocked), only account 1 (admin: page_access = 3 in table 'accounts' in database) can modify content of site [write news with HTML]
- ALL SQL queries rewritten
- works with MySQL and SQLite databases (you can also try PgSQL, but I did not test that version)
- forum integrated with news (only admin can create thread on forum in 'News', threads are visible on 'latestnews')
- it shows skull, flag and outfit of players
- it auto-detect flag by IP of player (doesn't have to select when create account)
- installation script is available only to IP which is in file 'install.txt' - you can install it on dedic and players can't change password to account 1

- installed payments systems:
- - - ZayPay - international SMS and phone calls (my script uses 'ZayPay Payalogues', not like old 'zaypay' system available on otland, you must search in google how it works and how to config)
- - - PayPal - credit cards
- - - DotPay - polish sms and bank transfers
I will not write how to config it. If you don't understand, you don't deserve money!
Config of payment systems is in folder 'custom_scripts' and in file 'pages/buypoints.php'.
Remember to set folders in 'custom_scripts' writeable to make these systems work fine!

To turn on/off installation create/remove file 'install.txt' in main folder (with your IP inside it).

Links:
Main page where you can select 'branch' (your TFS version):
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012

Pages of 3 available branches:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.2.13+ - version for TFS 0.2.13+ (there is link 'ZIP' to download all files)
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703 - version for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4 up to rev. 3703 [in that rev. developers added 'salt' in table 'accounts'] (there is link 'ZIP' to download all files)
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.4_rev_3703+ - version for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+ (there is link 'ZIP' to download all files)

Links to .zip files of 3 available branches:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/archive/TFS-0.2.13+.zip - version for TFS 0.2.13+
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/archive/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703.zip - version for TFS 0.3.6 and 0.4 up to rev. 3703 [in that rev. developers added 'salt' in table 'accounts']
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/archive/TFS-0.4_rev_3703+.zip - version for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+

Additional Scripts:
(download all files in .zip, press ZIP at top of site)
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012_Additional_Scripts - some extra scripts which will let you host items/outfits/flags images on your own server, links to folders with outfits, items and flags images you set in config/config.php, by default acc. maker use by server ots.me

What is what in file config/config.php (for 0.2.13+ version you must ignore 'multiworld' things, use BRAIN):
http://otland.net/f479/configuration-gesior2012-config-php-file-description-172012/

If you host it on linux remember to set rights to acc. maker folder that allow PHP to write/delete files of account maker!

----------------------------------------------------------
Old scripts (from old 'gesior') are almost compatible with new version. One of changes are class names. In old it was (ex.): 'OTS_Account', not it's 'Account', so 'new OTS_Account()' must be 'new Account()' for new version.
Old LAYOUTS are also compatible (~90% of them).
'pages' from 0.3.6 and 0.4 branches are compatible. Version 0.2.13+ has less pages [houses page not ready yet, top fraggers removed, top guilds in news removed etc.] and 'pages' are not compatible with other versions, because there is no 'multiworld' in TFS 0.2.
Example:
show vocation name [there is no promotion in 0.2.13] in 0.2.13+:
PHP:
// OR:
$vocation_names[$player->getVocation()]
in 0.3.6 and 0.4:
PHP:
Website::getVocationName($player->getVocation(), $player->getPromotion())
// OR:
$vocation_names[$player->getPromotion()][$player->getVocation()]

Report bugs / problems with old not working scripts (and layouts) to me by OTland private message:
[OTLAND]SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO Gesior.pl :cool:

EDIT:
About PayPal
1. Config of payments (amount of money, points, your paypal e-mail) is in:
custom_scripts/paypal/config.php
2. There is:
Code:
$paypal_report_url = 'http://anderion.net/paypal_report.php';
Change anderion.net to your domain (+folder if acc. maker is in some folder) and leave /paypal_report.php, don't change to /pages/paypal_report.php
3. Remember to make 'reported_ids' folder writeable to make acc. maker add points for payments (on linux: chmod -R 777 /var/www/custom_scripts [if acc. maker is in /var/www/):
custom_scripts/paypal/reported_id/
4. DO NOT EDIT/CONFIGURE ANYTHING ON PAYPAL.COM, acc. maker 'tells' PayPal how to report payment. You can't turn on IPN on paypal.com - it blocks script. You just need registered account and good config of script in acc. maker to make PayPal donations work.

Last edited:
30464914.jpg

btw... y u no add Homepay gateway when its available free on Polish board?

btw... y u no add Homepay gateway when its available free on Polish board?
Why did you post your RL photo?

Why not homepay?
That firm is not serious. I got account in homepay (48-52% from sms, 52% when over 50.000 euro per month o0) and dotpay (51% from SMS).
One day homepay sent me 82 pages with their service rules by mail (rl mail, not e-mail) with no information why they did that and what they expect from me (sign it and send back or what? is it just information for me?).

Last edited:
Why did you post your RL photo?

Why not homepay?
That firm is not serious. I got account in homepay (48-52% from sms, 52% when over 50.000 euro per month o0) and dotpay (51% from SMS).
One day homepay sent me 82 pages with their service rules by mail (rl mail, not e-mail) with no information why they did that and what they expect from me (sign it and send back or what? is it just information for me?).

Poor, poor... Place for real photo is in avatars and eventually in profile pictures. But wait, even if I would post, what do you have to do with it?

Not everyone shares your oppinion about Homepay. If you would be professional (and let's say that you will never be in my eyes) you should consider USERS and give them as much possibilities and options as you can. But you didn't do that, you have decided for them what they shall use. Quite selfish, ah?
Going further... You compare Homepay to DotPay: go on, register today to DotPay and check percent on new account. What you see?
You got lucky since that 51% is on old rules before DotPay has lowered their percent. But not everyone is that cool as you. Also, DotPay is very serious too - payout at 25th day of a month with 'express' option for 2% of your income. Homepay does that for free - percent just got the same, how did that just happen?! Probably magic.
To be honest, you call a company not serious because they sent to you service rules when firm has been transformed into a company? Did you even read it? Probably if you would, you would know what is it about. But no, better to thrash it and talk later "FUCKING HOMEPAY, OMG NOOBS".

Gesior, from community side, huge thanks for your contribution. I am very proud OtLand still has such members. But from private... I have stated what I think in your development thread. You need alot more work, since I wouldn't even call this release an alpha of something new.

Over'n'out.

- Go on, register to DotPay again and check percent there. You got lucky, since you are on old rules, before DotPay lowered the percent. But not everyone is that cool as GESIOR.PL, so you should consider USER of your software not OWN ASS.
- Also, DotPay is very serious - payout at 25th day of a month with 'express' option for 2% of your income.
Not a problem for firm accounts. I had and I will have 51%. If you are user of dotpay you must SELL, not receive donations. How can you sell when you are not a firm (in poland)? (Moze to zainteresowac urzad skarbowy, bez dzialalnosci gospodarczej mozna sprzedawac to co zbierzesz w lesie i pare innych nie istotnych rzeczy. Oczywiscie mozna tez jechac na falszywych umowach z dotpay/homepay, jak kto chce.)

To be honest, you call a company not serious because they sent to you service rules when firm has been transformed into a company? Did you even read it? Probably if you would, you would know. But no, better to thrash it and say "FUCKING HOMEPAY OMG NOOBS" and later a fucking Pole like you starts to rage that someone has cheated him or/and stolen money from him.
I read it few times. I printed it (their service rules) and sign EVERY page and send to them by mail ~year ago to register firm account.
Now they did send me these 82 pages without any information why they did that.

Koniec dyskusji z toba z oczywistych powodow.
"Nie kluc sie z idiota, bo najpierw sprowadzi ciebie do swojego poziomu, a potem pokona doswiadczeniem."

What encryption of passwords are you use in this version?

What encryption of passwords are you use in this version?
For 0.2.13: plain, md5, sha1
For 0.3.6 and 0.4: plain, md5, sha1, sha256, sha512, vahash
but I heard that something is wrong in 0.4 version with salt. I will check it tommorow.

Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'xx.xxx.xxx.xx' (110)

File: /var/www/site/classes/database_mysql.php Line: 22
File: /var/www/site/install.php Line: 271

- - - Updated - - -

step install two.

For 0.2.13: plain, md5, sha1
For 0.3.6 and 0.4: plain, md5, sha1, sha256, sha512, vahash
but I heard that something is wrong in 0.4 version with salt. I will check it tommorow.

Yeah. I think I have same problem. Default ecryption is from config.lua? Thanks.

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

:/

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

:/
Looks like you use version with 'salt', but you don't have column 'salt' in accounts in database.

TO ALL WHO HAVE PROBLEM WITH LOGIN TO ACCOUNT ON OTS
(TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+)
Sorry, I forgot to update on file in 0.4 version. Download acc. maker again or just update that class:
Updated class [website.php for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+] code: https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/blob/TFS-0.4_rev_3703+/classes/website.php

Yesterday I forgot to update it and left in it comment "// add SALT for 0.4" :(

EDIT:
How looks/works new acc. maker you can check on my shitty VPS:
http://178.32.214.77/?subtopic=characters&name=Gesior
There is also online TFS 0.4 rev. 5894 with TFS map, so you can login after you create account and character.
Guild create limit is 1 lvl, so you can make it and check how it works.

Not bad website load time for (7 euro/month) 1 core 0.6GHz, 512RAM, shared 5GB HDD.

Last edited:
Looks like you use version with 'salt', but you don't have column 'salt' in accounts in database.

TO ALL WHO HAVE PROBLEM WITH LOGIN TO ACCOUNT ON OTS
(TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+)
Sorry, I forgot to update on file in 0.4 version. Download acc. maker again or just update that class:
Updated class [website.php for TFS 0.4 rev. 3703+] code: https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/blob/TFS-0.4_rev_3703+/classes/website.php

Yesterday I forgot to update it and left in it comment "// add SALT for 0.4"

Yes, i have this column in my database..

Yes, i have this column in my database..
Edit index.php, find line:
PHP:
define('DEBUG_DATABASE', false);
Change false to true.
Then open page that shows bug and copy all [all text that is visible on page] from it to post above or send me by private message on forum.

Try 0.2.13 version. I did not test on old versions.

uhm i tried, everything seemed fine until the "accounts sample db" step
where it was supposed to create the sample characters, there was simply no message o_O .. so i kept going to the admin password step, then deleted the install files, and i tried to log in; but then i got a HTTP 500 error.
Using Uniform server btw.

i have to do something else than just follow the install steps ?

- - - Updated - - -

and i want it to work in a 9.10 server im starting with a custom client i made for it..
so yeah i can't make it in 0.2.13, i HAVE to make it in v0.2.11pl2..
or is there anyway to have a 0.2.13+ working as a 9.10 server? i don't really want to update to 9.70+.. yet (since i can't right now)

- - - Updated - - -

Query: SELECT `id`, `name`, `password`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `email`, `key`, `group_id`, `create_ip`, `create_date`, `premium_points`, `page_access`, `location`, `rlname`, `email_new`, `email_new_time`, `email_code`, `next_email`, `last_post`, `flag` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '1'
SQLSTATE: 42S22
Driver code: 1054
Error message: Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'

- - - Updated - - -

when i go into the step 3

3. Add tables and columns to DB

Code:
STEP 4

Add samples to DB: (nothing here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back