• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Bitch Layout [2]

vimoco

ۤ
Reaction score
Hi,

Next layout for Gesior AAC ;-)

Screenshot:
2vayxhj.png

Thanks,
vimoco

Attachments

So what did you exactly do in the "webdesigning part" other than changing the background? IF even that?

I'm pretty sure Paxton made this layout. Not sure if he downloaded and edited to make it compatible with Gesior's AAC but still.

I do not know, I have not seen such a layout that was here to download.

I do not know, I have not seen such a layout that was here to download.
this layout has been here for ages
you should google a bit more

Thats for sure Paxtons layout but he changed it.
Theres nothing special, u changed the bar, menu, and the background.
For me its sux sorry.
But maybe other like it <_<

it's paxton layout v 5.4 (?) dunno if im correct but its 100% sure that paxton released that long time ago in 5.x version thanks bye

I don't know, maybe it's copy but thanks to author of topic cuz i didn't seen this layout before, and i will use it, that's great! thanks

And these are examples of pathetic realeses of hungry people wanting reputation ++

And yet they're allowed. Even if they were under copyright.

big fail xD
such people are jealous of other people that you do better than them xD
@thread own
dont cry plx

Actually the biggest fail in this wasn't that he copied something, but he copied someone's work from this forum. 90% of all layouts realesed are basically ripped off some forum where you can download them / stole them from some site and modified the code to be compatible with Gesior.

So, this is pretty common..

<span class="online"><font color="green"><b>Server is Online</b></font><br /></span>
<b><font size="2" color="white"><a href="?subtopic=whoisonline">Players Online: <?PHP if($config['status']['serverStatus_online'] == 1) echo $config['status']['serverStatus_players'].''; else echo '0'; ?>
<br /><font size="2" color="white"><b><a href="?subtopic=whoisonline">Uptime: <?PHP if($config['status']['serverStatus_online'] == 1) echo $config['status']['serverStatus_uptime'].''; else echo '0h 0m'; ?>

lol what the heck!!

Back