• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC - Customize your files

Kavvson

Gdy boli cie glowa wez
Reaction score
Login.php

Greetings.

Today i want you to pass some edited files for Modern Aac.

This topic will be dedicated ( account/login form ) how to make a better look of the table.

There will be 2 examples.. The Real Tibia and my. As we know so far the files are "blank" just text and input.

All modifications made by me can be found here. OtLand - Threads Tagged with modern aac kavvson

Where to find the file?

system/application/views/login.php

So here we start.

Real Tibia login (only the button is not real :] - but its up to you and to. You might change it to fit your layout)

logintibia.png

That should you paste in your login.php file (not during the time the functions might change for example the latest change was the keyboard was added. So just simply look at the latest SVN and if it changed just paste the content below the
<?php echo form_open('account/login'); ?> tag.

HTML:
<?php echo error(validation_errors()); ?>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo WEBSITE; ?>/public/js/keyboard.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo WEBSITE; ?>/public/css/keyboard.css">

<?php echo form_open('account/login'); ?>

<div class="TableContainer" >
<table class="Table1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" >
<div class="CaptionContainer" >
<div class="CaptionInnerContainer" >
<div class="Text" >Account Login</div>
</div>
</div>
<tr>
<td>
<div class="InnerTableContainer" >
<table style="width:100%;" >
<tr>
<td><td class="LabelV"><span>Account Name:</span></td></td><td style="width:100%;" ><input type="password" value="<?php echo set_value('name'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="name" ></td></tr>
<tr><td><td class="LabelV"><span>Password:</span></td></td><td><input type="password"" value="<?php echo set_value('pass'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="pass" ></td></tr>
</table>
</div>
</table>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
<br>
<TD><input type="submit" value="Login"/></TD>
</FORM>

Also if you want that it work you will have to add some css staff.

The Css file you can find in the templates/ and a file .css . Since its hard to say where you have the file :]

HTML:
.TableContainer {
  border: 1px solid black;
  position: relative;
  width: 100%;
  font-size: 12px;
}
.TableContainer .CaptionContainer {
  font-size: 1pt;
  background-color: #5f4d41 !important;
  height: 4%;
  text-align: left;
}
.TableContainer .CaptionContainer .CaptionInnerContainer {
  background-color: #5f4d41;
  height: 100%;
  padding-top: 3px;
  padding-bottom: 4px;
}
.TableContainer .CaptionContainer .Text {
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Times New Roman, sans-serif;
  font-size: 10pt;
  font-weight: bold;
  text-align: left;
  color: white;
  padding-left: 10px;
  padding-top: 0px;
  padding-bottom: 0px;
}
.TableContainer .Table1 {
  background-color: #d4c0a1;
  border: 2px solid #55636c;
}
.TableContainer .Table1 .InnerTableContainer {
  padding: 5px;
}
.LabelV {
  padding-right: 10px;
  white-space: nowrap;
  vertical-align: top;
}

And it should work :]

Hint 1. Now lets see a simple edit. That just create a table. You might change the color(background) of the filling of the table. If you want have the same result please follow this post http://otland.net/803349-post22.html. Its just a simple version how to use a image as a background for the filling of the table content.
The same goes here i didnt fixed the button since i dont have a idea for now :]

loginmy.png

My version is much shorter.. Follow the steps above where to place the content ( this is the full login.php file for my version )

TABLE VERSION

PHP:
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo WEBSITE; ?>/public/js/keyboard.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo WEBSITE; ?>/public/css/keyboard.css">

<TABLE CELLSPACING=1 CELLPADDING=4 BORDER=0 WIDTH=400>
<TD class="vdarkBorder" ><center><label for="name">Account Access</label></center></TD>
</TABLE>
<TABLE CELLSPACING=1 CELLPADDING=4 BORDER=0 WIDTH=400>
<TR class="darkBorder" ><TD width="100" valign="center" ><center><label for="name">Account Name:</label></center></TD><TD colspan="2"><input type="password" value="<?php echo set_value('name'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="name"/></TD></TR>
<TR class="darkBorder" ><TD width="100" valign="center"><center><label for="name">Password:</label></center><TD colspan="2"><input  type="password"" value="<?php echo set_value('pass'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="pass"/></TD></TR>
		</FORM>	
		  </TABLE>

############################################################
DIV VERSION

divversion.png

PHP:
<div class="tabela1">
<div class="bg-h"><div class="title">Account Access</div></div>
	<div class="bg-t"><div class="title">Account Name:</div><input type="password" value="<?php echo set_value('name'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="name"/><br></div>
	<div class="bg-t"><div class="title">Password:</div><input  type="password"" value="<?php echo set_value('pass'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="pass"/><br></div>
	<input class='sub' type="submit" value="Login"/>
</div>
</form>

ALSO ADD IN CSS but only if you use DIV version

Code:
/** Table **/
.tabela1 {
}

.tabela1 .bg-t {
height: 100%;
padding-top: 6px;
padding-bottom: 6px;
margin-bottom: 1px;
background:#DBB96A url(images/backgrounds/header-2.gif) repeat-x scroll center top;
}

.tabela1 .bg-t .title {
float:left;
font-weight:bold;
margin-top:6px;
margin-right:2px;
margin-left:6px;
text-align:center;
width:120px;
}

.tabela1 .bg-h {
-moz-background-clip:border;
-moz-background-inline-policy:continuous;
-moz-background-origin:padding;
background:#AA5900 url('images/header-3.gif') repeat-x scroll center top;
font-size: 16px;
padding: 2px 0 2px 0px;
margin-bottom: 2px;
font: Verdana, sans-serif;
}

.tabela1 .bg-h  .title {
padding: 2px 0 2px 25px;
}
/** Table **/

DIV VERSION END

As you see to make it working you need to follow Hint 1. . And thats all.. You can change it anyway.

This topic will contain several file modifications of Modern Aac.
The post links and topics will be pasted in the first post

Login.php - http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-customize-your-files-78748/f294/modern-aac-cu...48/#post807382
View_Guild.php - http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-customize-your-files-78748/f118/modern-aac-cu...tml#post875700

Dont forget to rep me++

Regards.
Kavvson

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I simply can't wait for it to be released. This will be awesome. Thanks for all tutorials and scripts/injections, Kavvson.

I thought people would stop using tables when Modern AAC and MARLEX got released :/

Uhm as you see here are 2 examples ^^ one for the unnamed fans and 1 for the normal users... They can customize the table as they want (bg-size)

// Did you saw the Login.php file of the original modern aac? Its just a Text <input> and nothing more ^^

@Korrex you might use it now but its not complete. Its still a blank version just text no graphic.. of the files and im doing it to help make the process faster:]

I thought people would stop using tables when Modern AAC and MARLEX got released :/

There is nothing wrong with tables, Gesior sucked because there were unclosed tables, you won't find it here and you can use table based templates. Most of the things are done with DIV's but for example rows are not, because what's the point? There is no difference anyway.

This is the original login view:
PHP:
	<label for="name">Account Name</label><input type="password" value="<?php echo set_value('name'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="name"/><br>
	<label for="name">Password</label><input  type="password"" value="<?php echo set_value('pass'); ?>" class="keyboardInput" name="pass"/><br>
	<input class='sub' type="submit" value="Login"/>
</form>

I don't care about the look for now on, I'm just making functional AAC.

There is nothing wrong with tables, Gesior sucked because there were unclosed tables, you won't find it here and you can use table based templates. Most of the things are done with DIV's but for example rows are not, because what's the point? There is no difference anyway.

I'm not that great and experienced with HTML, but I've read numerous articles about why you shouldn't use tables. And the reason is: performance.

Oh you would like to use <br> and margin-top/right/left or a div class with the previous options?;] i guess not.. Easier to create a table.. If the padding is 0px you wont see even the table ;p but a ordered content

I'm not that great and experienced with HTML, but I've read numerous articles about why you shouldn't use tables. And the reason is: performance.

Do you know about what performance are you talking?

The difference might be 0.00001 with 1000 tables :ninja:

Anyway only few things has it's own tables most of the objects has it's own DIV with css class.

Do you know about what performance are you talking?

The difference might be 0.00001 with 1000 tables :ninja:
No I do not, but I take in mind every performance increase even if it might be small, pays of in the long run.
If the performance difference is that low why do people bother bringing it up as a point against tables?

No I do not, but I take in mind every performance increase even if it might be small, pays of in the long run.
If the performance difference is that low why do people bother bringing it up as a point against tables?

Because of the compatybility, tables were used before CSS was famous, people still use tables as a way of designing something and displaying rows of data. Using tables as a making style for login form is bad, and Modern AAC uses DIV for everything like I said except displaying data. Kavsoon made the login form exactly as from Gesior, and he used tables that's why in this modification he used them as well. I checked, the performance is the same. DIV's are just more flexible.

Yes true.. Easier to change a div class.. but there are people that avoid playing in div.. A table show all "on hand" and you can change all easier for a less experienced user

Just because 1-3 visitors does not give out any performance difference doesn't mean that 500-1000 visitors wont aswell.

It's not performance on the server :blink: HTML is run client side. There is no difference between performance, just the file might take few bytes more as table declaration is longer.

Oh yea, and one more thing on displaying long rows tabes are much better.

Ya! Paxton is right just more bytes.. and the result is the same

It's not performance on the server :blink: HTML is run client side. There is no difference between performance, just the file might take few bytes more as table declaration is longer.

Oh yea, and one more thing on displaying long rows tabes are much better.
I was thinking about dynamically generated pages, which are server sided.
By performance I mean both rendering and download of the file.
"just the file might take few bytes more as table declaration is longer." = slower than shorter declarations = slower downloaded compared to divs.

I was thinking about dynamically generated pages, which are server sided.
By performance I mean both rendering and download of the file.
"just the file might take few bytes more as table declaration is longer." = slower than shorter declarations = slower downloaded compared to divs.

So basically what u saying is that we should not use ANY tables right?

So basically what u saying is that we should not use ANY tables right?

No. I mean that they should be avoided if the thing can be solved with div's. I know that you have to use tables sometimes because you wont get the desired result with div's.

No. I mean that they should be avoided if the thing can be solved with div's. I know that you have to use tables sometimes because you wont get the desired result with div's.

and Isn't this what I do? Modern AAC has only few spaces where tables are used. The rest of it is divs. Tables like I said are only used to list some kind of information, such as character list or news list in admin panel, forum however uses div as an example.

and Isn't this what I do? Modern AAC has only few spaces where tables are used. The rest of it is divs. Tables like I said are only used to list some kind of information, such as character list or news list in admin panel, forum however uses div as an example.

I haven't said anything against you, have I? How could I do such a thing when I haven't seen the source of Modern ACC?
And I also assumed you didn't use tables as I've read posts saying how awesome this AAC is and how much it owns the shitty Gesior AAC.

What I meant with:
"I thought people would stop using tables when Modern AAC and MARLEX got released :/ "
is that I thought people would stop using tables when contributing stuff to Modern AAC and Marlex.

Sorry if I'm not making myself understood.

Since modern aac dev thread with sources is released in donators board this thread should be there until it is officialy released. (Until author posts it outside the donators board available for public).

I have not taken any actions against it though, as I am not aware of Paxtons view of this.

Back