• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

Zoriath

Reaction score
Hello everyone :p

I've created a new buypoints.php system, using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API. It's tested using http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-0-3-5-fixed-v6-44018/ and TFS 0.3.5. So here are the setup steps (download link at the bottom):

1. If you use xampp, your php.ini file is most likely in: your_directory/xampp/php/php.ini. If you don't, try searching for it.
Open php.ini up, and search for a line with 'extension=php_curl.dll' (without the quotes). Check if there's a semicolon ';' infront of it. If so, remove it. If there's not, please proceed to the next step.

2. Search for a line with 'extension=php_mysqli.dll' (without the quotes). Check if there's a semicolon ';' infront of it. If so, remove it. If there's not, please proceed to the next step.

3. Close down php.ini, and restart your web server (which is most likely Apache). Now execute this SQL-query:
PHP:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `offers` (
  `offer_id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `offer_name` text NOT NULL,
  `product_id` text NOT NULL,
  `offer_cost` varchar(15) NOT NULL,
  `offer_points` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`offer_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 ;

4. Download the PHP scripts, linked at the bottom of this post. Extract them in the main folder of your AAC (if you use Xampp it's often found in a folder called htdocs, or a sub-folder of it).

5. Open up buypoints.php. On line 9 you'll see:
PHP:
private $applicationId = 54240;
Edit this to the Application ID given to you by DaoPay while setting up your website.

6. Create a file called transactions.log in the same folder as buypoints.php and daopay.php. Just leave the file empty. This is where the transactions will be logged. The site transaction history system won't work with this script.

You're all set! Please report any bugs and any forgotten steps in this small tutorial (can't think of anything more to change about the steps, but this was written in a hurry, so I might have forgotten something).

TO ADD AN OFFER:
Log in on the site (you need the same amount of page access as you need to show the admin panel), and go to the Buy Points page. Click on the DaoPay link and you'll see the form. Fill in everything, and you've added the offer.

TO DELETE AN OFFER:
Log in as you did to add an offer, and go to the same page again. Then just click the delete offer button behind the offer.

CHRIS WROTE THE DAOPAY.PHP SCRIPT, I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR IT.

Download link:
DaoPay.rar

THE PAYOUT FORM:
dinges2.png

THE ADD OFFER FORM (ALSO CHECK THE REMOVE BUTTONS BEHIND THE OFFERS):
dinges.png

Last edited:
I might add that the reason my DaoPay API is using CURL over fopen/file_get_contents is simply due to the fact that it is more efficient and way faster.

I still find it strange that people still prefer Daopay over Zaypay and Paypal.

maybe because of you people who already use zaypay aint helping these people who cant fix it?:confused:
and people who use daopay here in otland are making better tutorials than others...

with pictures etc

if you can fixx it then use it else dont use it?

Who said I prefer DaoPay over ZayPay and PayPal? I just created a new buypoints.php system for it...

Sorry for double post..

maybe because of you people who already use zaypay aint helping these people who cant fix it?:confused:
and people who use daopay here in otland are making better tutorials than others...

with pictures etc

Uhm, if you can't get it working with this tutorial, then you're a complete idiot. Feel free to ask anything to me, but not about adding screenshots. It's unnecessary.

with pictures etc

if someone can't use something, then he probably don't deserved?

Okay for everyone who doubts me.. Here are some screenshots:

THE PAYOUT FORM:
dinges2.png

THE ADD OFFER FORM (ALSO CHECK THE REMOVE BUTTONS BEHIND THE OFFERS):
dinges.png

Back