• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST, SCREENSHOTS DIDN'T WORK..

Okay for everyone who doubts me.. Here are some screenshots:

THE PAYOUT FORM:
dinges2.png

THE ADD OFFER FORM (ALSO CHECK THE REMOVE BUTTONS BEHIND THE OFFERS):
dinges.png

I still find it strange that people still prefer Daopay over Zaypay and Paypal.

Daopay actually connects world wide, while ZayPal just got 30% of their countries at the moment. The majority that plays tibia don't have a credit card because they are under-age, meaning PayPal is useless if you want to earn huge donations from alot of different ages + it's easier to withdraw your money after a payment was made with PayPal and if there is some kinda "Shop" - "Buy Shop Points" listened then there won't be any problems at all for either ciPia or someone with legal matters to sue or give a fine to the ones hosting.

I think all of those suck, if they want to have a serious business then, yes you should actually "pay" for a payment service that is worldwide but why all these three sucks so hard is because it's "free" like it is to distribute Zao Maps on OTLand.

getting this error. :p

PHP:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getOrder() in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopadmin.php on line 98

any 1 know how to solve it?

i use TFS 0.3.6 and the newest of Gesior ACC.

You apparantly changed the buypoints.php name. Did you change it in index.php? Did you change name of paypal.php in the require function (somewhere at the top of the buypoints.php script)?

Oh sorry, didn't read it thoroughly enough :p

Shopadmin might not work with this system ^_^. Sorry people!

I don't know what you did, but for some reason you use the old buypoints.php system from Gesior, with the private variable of my system.

Please fully remove every content of buypoints.php and download mine.

Help me! I get 3 Errors!

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 19

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch DaoPay in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 80

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 62

Doy uo think you culd help me via TeamViewer?

Help me! I get 3 Errors!

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 19

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch DaoPay in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 80

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\daopay.php on line 62

Doy uo think you culd help me via TeamViewer?

Sorry, I looked at your errors, and you're just too dumb to use this script.

Back