• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New buypoints.php system (using Absolute Mango's DaoPay API)

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 12

Warning: mysqli::query() [function.mysqli-query]: Couldn't fetch BuyPoints in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 15

Follow step one once again, but this time, find extension=php_mysqli.dll instead of extension=php_curl.dll. If you are unable to find it, just add it manually.

You may have to restart your webserver.

Follow step one once again, but this time, find extension=php_mysqli.dll instead of extension=php_curl.dll. If you are unable to find it, just add it manually.

You may have to restart your webserver.

Thanks for noticing some people don't have the mysqli extension uncommented. Added that step to the main post.

zoriath, how i add points?:D

on
daopay.php
PHP:
	class DaoPay extends MySQLi {
		private $database = array('localhost', 'root', '', 'database name');
		private $character, $currentPoints = 0 /*<- here?*/, $located = false;

zoriath, how i add points?:D

on
daopay.php
PHP:
	class DaoPay extends MySQLi {
		private $database = array('localhost', 'root', '', 'database name');
		private $character, $currentPoints = 0 /*<- here?*/, $located = false;

Younter the points in the site.. There's an add offer option.. Just enter the amount of points the player has to recieve.

Btw, I'll add a give points to a specific player form soon.

Back