• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UNNAMED acc maker] Genesis Layout.

Vean

Reaction score
I was made this layout using for background some graphics from tibia.com->Library->Genesis. And that's why it name is "Genesis Layout" :D

This was made in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, using <div> tags. <table> aren't always working with this acc so there isn't any else way.

Some Screens:

Some Terms of Using:
Code:
You can free edit layout colors scripts and any thing you want.
This is a free layout so you don't gaining full rights for it.
Please respect my work and leave info about desiner in footer of site.
Password for .RAR:
Code:
otland.net
How to install:
Just insert folder genesis to layout folder of your root folder. Then open config.php go to bottom of document and change
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "your layout"; // layout name
for:
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "genesis"; // layout name
Note:
To display site 100% correct, go to accountmanagement.php and at line 149 edit COLS="80" to COLS="60" in TEXTAREA tag. Than do the same in tibiarules.php but on line 2.

And this is all. :) Hope you like it.
If you really like this layout please rep++ me.

Attachments

dh6f5y.png

Thank you for posting it here!

I was made this layout using for background some graphics from tibia.com->Library->Genesis. And that's why it name is "Genesis Layout" :D

This was made in XHTML 1.0 Transitional, using <div> tags. <table> aren't always working with this acc so there isn't any else way.

Some Screens:

Some Terms of Using:
Code:
You can free edit layout colors scripts and any thing you want.
This is a free layout so you don't gaining full rights for it.
Please respect my work and leave info about desiner in footer of site.
Password for .RAR:
Code:
otland.net
How to install:
Just insert folder genesis to layout folder of your root folder. Then open config.php go to bottom of document and change
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "your layout"; // layout name
for:
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "genesis"; // layout name
Note:
To display site 100% correct, go to accountmanagement.php and at line 149 edit COLS="80" to COLS="60" in TEXTAREA tag. Than do the same in tibiarules.php but on line 2.

And this is all. :) Hope you like it.
If you really like this layout please rep++ me.
u earned some rep+++

Sorry that i forgot one thing. And this thing is logo.

How to make:
You can make your own logo. The best size is 439x137 pixels. If you need more space you need to edit default.css file. I'm including an example of logo in this post in .psd file so you can edit it in Photoshop.

How to install:
Logo file should be in .png format. Why? .png have transparency that is needed to not cover the background. The size i was written above. To display logo on site just name .png file to logo and insert into img folder in genesis layout. It should shown logo on top of the site.

Example Logo:

Download .psd file:
Code:
[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/184785499/logo.psd.html"]RapidShare: Easy Filehosting[/URL] - RapidShare
[URL="http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/472860113.html"]logo.psd[/URL] - SpeedyShare

C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts

and C:\xampp\htdocs\config in files config.ini
change layout = "genesis"

@up
Yes, I forgot. But you can easy add this by your own. Its just copying of some script and paste to this layout. I don't have time now beacuse i have school. When i found some time i'll make it.

if u want server status

<div id="myserverstatus">
<?PHP
if($config['status']['serverStatus_online'] == 1)
echo '<font color="green"><b>Server ONLINE</b></font><br />Players Online: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].' / '.$config['status']['serverStatus_playersMax'].'<br />Monsters: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_monsters'].'<br />Uptime: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_uptime'].'<br />IP: '.$config['server']['ip'].'<br />PORT: '.$config['server']['port'];
else
echo '<font color="red"><b>Server OFFLINE</b></font>';
?>
</div>

if u want server status

<div id="myserverstatus">
<?PHP
echo '<font color="green"><b>Server ONLINE</b></font><br />Players Online: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].' / '.$config['status']['serverStatus_playersMax'].'<br />Monsters: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_monsters'].'<br />Uptime: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_uptime'].'<br />IP: '.$config['server']['ip'].'<br />PORT: '.$config['server']['port'];
else
echo '<font color="red"><b>Server OFFLINE</b></font>';
?>
</div>
I think this won't work.
But i made a working status box. Paste this before news menu:
PHP:
<div id="menu-top">Server Status</div>
        <div id="menu-cnt">
                <ul>
                        <li>
                              <ul style="color: #E0AF50;">
                              <?PHP
                                   echo '<li><font color="#33FF00"><b>Server ONLINE</b></font></li><li>Online: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].' / '.$config['status']['serverStatus_playersMax'].'</li><li>Monsters: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_monsters'].'</li><li>Uptime: '.$config['status']['serverStatus_uptime'].'</li>';
                               else
                                   echo '<li><font color="red"><b>Server OFFLINE</b></font></li>';
                               ?>
                               </ul>
                         </li>
                  </ul>
         </div>

Back