• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reasembled's Sprites

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
Hey Ill Post My Sprites Here For Now On Please, Critizise ^^

Some Done Sprites

redrobe3.png
ESCUDO.jpg
Galathor.png
Newbie Sword.png

If You'd Like To Use Em You May Just Let Me Know ^^

Attachments

• Frostbite_Herb_(Object).gif
    988 bytes · Views: 766 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
I like the first 3 the most, I remember seeing something very similar to the last one in rl tibia... i can't recall the name atm tho :S

Alright I Whiped Something Up ^^ I Had This Sprite Half Done And I Decided To Post It Before I Went To Dinner ^^

Golden Bow.jpg

Ill Edit It Later !

That looks nice, maybe some bright colored design at the handle to give it something to catch people's eyes. but the shape its really good!

Alright i Tryied To Do Some Thing To Catch The Person's Eye And Did This ^^ Not So Good

Golden Bow.jpg

Also What U Think About This ?
Hooded.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
Maybe also add some color where the string meets the bow (The tips). And the armor looks epic right now, color it!

I'm having an eyegasm looking at that bow, I love it. And the shirt should be like a dark green to match the hoodie

looks really nice except for the random lighter green splash on the bottom right, but it looks really nice. You should make some sexy pants to match that sexy armor :D

I Was Trying To Make It Shine ^^ Lol But AnyWay I Fixed It And Started The Pants
This Is How The Set Is So Far

Hooded.gif
Golden Bow.jpg

Also Im Gunna Make A Script So That When U Use The Armor (Right Click It)

It Turns Into This

Hooded2.gif

And A Sword, Bow, Or Wand Appears Till U U Use The Armor Again

Attachments

Srry For Bumping So Soon But I Needed To Post Some New Stuff

ssss.gif < Sword For Set ^^ (for The Script)
Spike Sided Sword.gif < Kinna Noobie

Also, I NEED SOME IDEAS ! Make Requests !

Last edited:
Back