• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reasembled's Sprites

and if you meant forum, then he can simply stop showing them... >_> he makes them, he decides if theyre free or not.

This Is How It Works Ghost ^^

You Can't Use ANY Sprites From This Site Unless They Say
FREE TO USE

That Sprite Was For A Project Im Spriting On

Ghost? oh you mean ghost creations xD confusing for me -.^

haha

This Is How It Works Ghost ^^

You Can't Use ANY Sprites From This Site Unless They Say
FREE TO USE

That Sprite Was For A Project Im Spriting On
add ur name on the pic so when he add it, ur name will stay :)

No i never said gimp was fancy i was just making a point.

I think you did.
Therefore a good spriter shouldn't need any fancy programs to make a fancy sprite.
This was a reply on what I said.
If you make things with more pixels its almost impossible to make it look good with just using normal paint. With other programs you can use tools like you're painting, so its more easy to get better light and dark effects. If you think photoshop is to hard, try gimp, its very easy to use.

Plus you DON'T need 50 colours, about 8 shades most!
Real tibia sprites are using also this amount of colours. For example a face of a rl tibia outfit, has 21 different colour pixels with only using 25. I think the most clothes have like 40-80 different pixels in 1 colour. Therefor it will fit more in tibia style to use the same kind of shading (without the fact that it looks better).

I think its important to understand that I never said this to force anyone of using gimp. It is not like I'm a gimp advertiser. The only reason I said this is because the sprites will look better, even if you make in paint already good things, then with gimp they probable be great.
Also I was a bit surprised to get such flaming posts on something that wasn't even ment for you, didn't had any insults and was only to help. Anyway, keep in mind that the post was for helping.

Last edited:
TS is also a good choice for spriting.

But Limos are correct, GhostX so please stop arguing.

Oks ^.^ Haven't Posted Anything In A While So Imma Post This

View attachment 12067

It's A Simple Armor, I Need Help With IdEas ~!~

Gimme Ideas If I Like Em Ill Rep U +

Hey sir, I see some potential juice inside of you. Tho when you are making armors try using more of the space and make them bigger. Also try defining the shape and form of your armor's details. Now its basically just an outline with a few lightened parts. For example the shoulder pad part. Even if it was just an outline. It doesn't have a proper shape, where would you imagine the hands coming from? I'll give you a great example of shoulder pads that are really good to begin with. shoulderpads2.PNG
Ye and overall try to avoid using black pixels inside of your sprites.
I'm too tired for now, if you want any more constructive criticism or an edit just let me know.
Best of luck mate ;)

^^ Not Exactly 24Hours But I Wanted To Post This

i took ur advice (gothhead) and im trying to put some
more detail

Rainbow Armor.png

BTW : GIMME SOME IDEAS FOR SPRITES !

Last edited:
Make a mage set :) *idea*

And it's ok, but i'm sure you can so better with the shoulder pads? idk They seem bland.

Also why does the armor have nipples xD

Spartan shield for idea? :D

300spartanshield.jpg

oks so made the shil ^^ and it came out rlly good so imma use it for the project im helping... here it is

Spartan Shield.gif < I Have No Idea On How To Make A Water Mark So I Made That

Nub, ill start that polearm right now

Back