• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti-lure script

Spaww

Reaction score
Can somebody post good anti-lure system "script" for tfs , thanks -- rep +++

I thougt that exsist on spawnrange

- - - Updated - - -

I thougt that exsist on spawnrange at config.lua

But I mean for e.g. , when I lure monsters I want them later to run back to their original position

Soo? Does anyone know how to prevent monster luring?

Last edited:
That should be done in the 0.4 trunk.
However you need to be Otland donor to gain access.

It doesn't work the way they want though, so I would say it's a missing feature. :p

It doesn't work the way they want though, so I would say it's a missing feature. :p
Haven't been using newer revs, but if you say so :p
What's the difference between trunk version and what they want?

Haven't been using newer revs, but if you say so :p
What's the difference between trunk version and what they want?

The coding of "steerCreature" is not completed from what I can tell, though they used another method in rev 40XX which teleported the monster to its earlier position when a player left the screen.

But what they want is that the monster should walk back to its earlier position.

I remember back in days that once the creatures follows you a bit long way they will automatically disappears.

Otherwise they will run in thier spawn range you've placed in otmapeditor.

And why would anyone even want to add something like anti-lure feature? It's like you'll have another fun feature removed from tibia...

I remember back in days that once the creatures follows you a bit long way they will automatically disappears.

Otherwise they will run in thier spawn range you've placed in otmapeditor.

And why would anyone even want to add something like anti-lure feature? It's like you'll have another fun feature removed from tibia...

That's if you can escape from the area before they kill you and that's quite a ways away, also it'd be usefull so that you don't attract all spawn to entrance and the newbletts die from it.

Back
Top Bottom