• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior, create account (Help)

LucasFerraz

Systems Analyst
Reaction score
I don't know if here is the right place. If it's not admin can close this Thread or delete it.

I tried to much make a createaccount page like this but I just fail, sometimes my page is unconfigured, others it doesn't open.
I've saved the code of page but I don't know how to make it create account, then I deleted it.

Can someone tell me how can I make it without bug?

I have some questions:
1. Is there any Gesior private version?
2. Is it safe?

Last edited:
learn a bit of php and html, also remove the related javascript code?:p

I've started with that a little in school but the teacher sucks :( Well Im gonna try to fix this by my own anyway x)

Edit: World Selection deleted but I have a hard time here to find the codes for not center text fields :p

Last edited:
Thought I would give this a try again. I've tried with different basic.css and layouts. When creating an account with a layout from RL tibia, it works with world selection and it creating character also.

When I'm trying to create account with the layout I really want to use the world selection thing doesn't work so I removed it. Though it doesn't create a character.

Kinda weird it all depends on the CSS, believe me I've tried to change the basic.css but the text is getting like this then.

10471-z.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Code:
[B].Content .BoxContent[/B] td {
  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Times New Roman, sans-serif;
  font-size: 10pt;
  color: #5A2800;
 }
use proper names for your divs

createaccount.rar

if you don't replace your basic.css, createaccount won't display properly (no bold text, no validity indicators)

initialize.js and layout.php are optional, mainly to fix the div bug after replacing basic.css (you can compare layout.php with your own to figure out what divs to move)

I get "Failed to create account" when trying to make the account, its the database insert part for the character. Don't know why its not working.

Back