• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

guilds - gesior

You have to be logged out to create a guild and manage it.
Thats why u are not the leader.Log out with the char create ur guild on the webpage , manage it and loggin again ;)

what does that mean? :|

I mean that you didn imported the triggers wich the server need to work OR the triggers you use are outdated... If you don't know what im talking about just upload this file to your database

NOTE: this triggers are from patch 16 so i am not sure if they will work with the latest patch...

Attachments

• forgottenserver.sql.tar.gz
    604 bytes · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Hey, so where should i put this?

Where ever i want in this forgottenserver?

or in a special sentense .

Sorry for my english a bit noobish i hope you can help me anyway :thumbup:

Since my ot gets "server offline" is this the problem then? :p

Please some1 answer, how tu upload that file in the database?

By the way, I updated my server to 8.31, so since I did, skills dont save on new account chars, so If i upload that file u posted it wont make any problem? and If not, please EXPLAIN me how.
Thanks

Please some1 answer, how tu upload that file in the database?

By the way, I updated my server to 8.31, so since I did, skills dont save on new account chars, so If i upload that file u posted it wont make any problem? and If not, please EXPLAIN me how.
Thanks

For upload the file you have to LogIn on the phpmyadmin go into your database and click on the subtab "import"...

Here the query:
Code:
INSERT INTO `player_skills` VALUES (ID OF PLAYER,0,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,1,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,3,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,4,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,5,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,6,10,0)

And yes, the recently characters made don't have their table (The data of their skills) on the player_skills because the function of the triggers is when you make a new character it make the tables on player_skills (In this case), So if you want the recently character made to have skills you have to make it manually with sql querys on phpmyadmin.

On Spanish:

Para uplodear el archivo tu tienes que entrar al phpmyadmin y despues entrar a la database de tu server y despues vas a la subtab que dice "import"...

Y si, los characters que se hicieron recientemente no tienen las tablas de player_skills por que la funcion de los triggers es crear las tablas de los skills (En este caso) cuando te creas un nuevo character, Asi que si tu quieres que los characters que se hicieron recientemente tengan skills tienes que hacerlo manualmente con SqlQuerys desde phpmyadmin...

Aqui el query:
Code:
INSERT INTO `player_skills` VALUES (ID OF PLAYER,0,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,1,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,3,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,4,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,5,10,0),(ID OF PLAYER,6,10,0)

Last edited:
I need help with this guild thingie, it could be my triggers but what should i type in the theforgottenserver database to instert the guild trigger without reseting server? Rep for help!

I do believe its this:

Code:
DELIMITER |
CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_guilds`
AFTER INSERT
ON `guilds`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('the Leader', 3, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Vice-Leader', 2, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Member', 1, NEW.`id`);
END|
DELIMITER ;

I do believe its this:

Code:
DELIMITER |
AFTER INSERT
ON `guilds`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('the Leader', 3, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Vice-Leader', 2, NEW.`id`);
    INSERT INTO `guild_ranks` (`name`, `level`, `guild_id`) VALUES ('a Member', 1, NEW.`id`);
END|
DELIMITER ;

You forgot to delete the triggers if exist, We wont to duplicate the triggers (It's that possible? lol)...

Code:
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_guilds`;
DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `ondelete_guilds`;
DELIMITER |
AFTER INSERT
ON `guilds`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
END|
CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_guilds`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `guilds`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
    UPDATE `players` SET `guildnick` = '', `rank_id` = 0 WHERE `rank_id` IN (SELECT `id` FROM `guild_ranks` WHERE `guild_id` = OLD.`id`);
END|
DELIMITER ;

Well I press on the serv database, then sql, then I did put in that code.
The guilds still doesn't work but now I get this message when trying to create if im online "
Srry, but you need to be offline to found a guild..". I didn't get this before.

Im using TFS 0.2 gesior acc.

Help anyone?

Back