• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4 - SQL] Forgotten Server by Hugo with makePlayers and Players by JigSaw

JigSawMob

Let's play a game!
Reaction score
Server : Forgotten Server (by Hugo)
SQL:
Type     : War Server
Protocol : 8.4

Added a tool to create players massively and a script with players of Solera War. 

Download: [URL="http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/331131551.html"]http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/331131551.html[/URL]

More instructions inside the zip file in a text file.

[B][Updated][/B]
Just added the instructions here too...

[QUOTE]
1. Create accounts 1/1 and 2/2;

2. Just import the otwar_player.sql script to your database. Was tested on mySQL and works fine;

3. It's important to create an exclusively database user (in case of mySQL) to work with OT, and this one don't have permission to INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE on database. Else the server will always save the deaths of players;

4. in 'makePlayers' folder have an application that will help you to create massively players from another server and make your own War OT. There is a sample file (us.txt) with some players to test. Just copy the content the in main textbox of makePlayers and follow the screen instructions!
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Knew Issues[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]01.[/COLOR] When execute makePlayers.exe, there is an alert saying that the component richtx32.ocx is missing. What am I doing wrong? And where should I download the missing components? 

[quote="Bandola, post: 193124"]
It was happening because I'm using Windows Vista. To solve it, i made the following steps: 
I downloaded the richtx32.ocx (check google.com for links), extracted it to Windows\System32 folder, made a bat file with the following line: "regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\richtx32.ocx", and saved it as OcxInstall.bat, at the System32 folder either. So I ran it as an administrator (IMPORTANT!) (Right click - Run as an administrator) and now its working.
[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]02.[/COLOR] Can someone explain in detail how I change so it doesn't save the deaths of each char?

[QUOTE]
Using this server and [url]http://localhost/phpmyadmin/[/url] you can do:
1. Select your OT database;
2. Go to privileges page;
3. There will be something like ROOT | ALL PRIVILEGES and a link to Edit Privileges in the column 'Action'. Click on this edit button;
4. Down until you find "Change Login Information / Clone user" or something like that;
5. In username insert "otwar", server "localhost", insert your own password and retype to confirm the password click in "Execute" button in the end of this page;
6. A new page will shown, so unselect INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE checkboxes and again click "Execute";
7. Just use this new user on your config.lua, setting the username and password.
[/QUOTE]

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Thank's Janek899 for scanning and posting here! :thumbup:

lol, these threads with distros should be moderated.. I suggest to not download this file unless someone trustworthy will scan this.

lol, these threads with distros should be moderated.. I suggest to not download this file unless someone trustworthy will scan this.

Bah, you're killing me. Downloading and scanning, be right back with results.

EDIT: Alright, what a surprise, nothing in it.

1150-whatasurprise.jpg

Last edited:
I'm using it. It works perfectly. I have just made my war server.

I'm just having a problem: when I try to execute makePlayers.exe, there is an alert saying that the component richtx32.ocx is missing. What am I doing wrong? And where should I download the missing components?

Thanks in advance.

[Edit] Problem solved. It was happening because I'm using Windows Vista. To solve it, i made the following steps:
I downloaded the richtx32.ocx (check google.com for links), extracted it to Windows\System32 folder, made a bat file with the following line: "regsvr32.exe C:\Windows\System32\richtx32.ocx", and saved it as OcxInstall.bat, at the System32 folder either. So I ran it as an administrator (IMPORTANT!) (Right click - Run as an administrator) and now its working.

Last edited:
ctrl+c ctrl+v ?
you take the otserv in Xtibia a sua comunidade de Tibia e OTserv. no coments =\ keylogger

Maybe I get it there, since I have looked for a good 8.4 server, I found one and worked on that. So don't come here saying this is a keylogger or virus, when a moderator just scanned alread it and told that is clean.

Then, don't flame me. I've worked a lot to create this scriptmaker, and I hope that's helps the community a bit.

@link
Rehosted. See the instructions in the thread's first post before use. Thanks!

Last edited:
Can someone explain in detail how I change so it doesn't save the deaths of each char?

I'm using this server and http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
Everything els works great I think.

Well it's my first time with SQL server so all help is wellcome.

Can someone explain in detail how I change so it doesn't save the deaths of each char?

I'm using this server and http://localhost/phpmyadmin/
Everything els works great I think.

Well it's my first time with SQL server so all help is wellcome.

Ok... There we go!

1. Select your OT database;
2. Go to privileges page;
3. There will be something like ROOT | ALL PRIVILEGES and a link to Edit Privileges in the column 'Action'. Click on this edit button;
4. Down until you find "Change Login Information / Clone user" or something like that;
5. In username insert "otwar", server "localhost", insert your own password and retype to confirm the password click in "Execute" button in the end of this page;
6. A new page will shown, so unselect INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE checkboxes and again click "Execute";
7. Just use this new user on your config.lua, setting the username and password.

It doesn't have to be clean from Keyloggers, just because the Scan didn't show anything.. Remember that :)

It doesn't have to be clean from Keyloggers, just because the Scan didn't show anything.. Remember that :)

I Agree with you, and I don't will make propaganda to anyone download it, cause it no have keylogger/virus.

I just made a tool to help the OTServ Community. So, its public for who wants get it. If anyone have some doubt about the integrity of the tool is simple, just don't download it.

Last edited:
I know, I didn't tell anyone NOT to download it. Just wanted to make people sure, because it seems like they think "Oh, the Scanner says its clean, so it must be." But that is wrong.. Thats why I wrote that post..

How I said, I agree with you. :D

I know, I didn't tell anyone NOT to download it. Just wanted to make people sure, because it seems like they think "Oh, the Scanner says its clean, so it must be." But that is wrong.. Thats why I wrote that post..

Sorry for the noobish question but what exactly is the "makePlayer and Players" thing?

Im kinda newbish with TFS.

makePlayer is a program that I've made to help a creation of an amount number of players, based on parameters, for ForgotenServers OTs. When I refeer "Palyers", I mean that this package contains one script done, only to import in your database and use.

Feel free to ask your doubts, I'm ready to answer.

Yes hiden keylogger!! Don't download!! He hucked me shit i was just test this ot omg :(

Back