• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.10] Evolutions 0.7.8 XML with Sources

allanet

Reaction score
Through this post, I want to share a project that I have been working on for some time.

Being a lover of version 8.10, we know that this version has a huge lack of sources, especially older servers that use XML database (Acc manager 111111/tibia).

I made an attempt in the past to create an 8.10 release from the 8.00 distribution of OTX2
Despite the project being successful, this distribution still contains several elements from versions 8.50 and 8.60 (monster behavior, speed limitation, does not support XML) that it was not possible to convert to be similar to the old servers.

So this time the strategy was to convert an evolutions 0.7.8 8.0 distribution to version 8.10. This is the distribution that the old servers originally used, the idea is to provide as much compatibility as possible with these servers.

[Features]

• Added several LUA methods to increase the scope of compatible scripts
  • Added 8.10 elements (older 8.10 distributions didn't have it)
  • items.otb updated to version 8.10 (older 8.10 distributions use 8.00 items.otb)
  • XML with account manager 111111/tibia, SQLite and MySQL support
  • Arena PvP
  • Compilable using Stian's Dev C++
  • VIP System
  • Functional raid system
  • Comes with Yurots Map 1.2

1. Utilize Stian's Dev C++:
2. Extract the file and execute the devcpp.exe executable(accept the terms)
6LBw2gV.png

3. Click on "File" in the top left menu, and choose the option: "Open Project or File" and select the file "Evolutions-XML.dev" inside the "dev-c++" folder in the sources and click open
wofoEG5.png

4. Click on "Project" in the top menu and then on "Project Options"

5. In the small window that opened, click on the "Parameters" menu option and add the following parameters:

Leave the compiler menu empty

Add this to C++ compiler:

Code:
-D__WINDOWS__
-D__SKULLSYSTEM__
-D__PARTYSYSTEM__
-D__DEBUG_PLAYERS__
-D__XID_BUY_SELL__
-D__TLM_SERVER_SAVE__
-D__XID_CVS_MODS__
-D__XID_PREMIUM_SYSTEM__
-D__PB_BUY_HOUSE__
-D__XID_LEAVE_HOUSE__
-D__YUR_GUILD_SYSTEM__
-D__TR_ANTI_AFK__
-D__XID_CMD_EXT__
-D__TC_BROADCAST_COLORS__
-D__XID_CTRL_Z__
-D__SILV_MC_CHECK__
-D__YUR_SHUTDOWN__
-D__YUR_CLEAN_MAP__
-D__XID_ROOKGARD__
-D__TC_GM_INVISIBLE__
-D__XID_LEARN_SPELLS__
-D__JD_DEATH_LIST__
-D__XID_CONFIG_CAP__
-D__XID_PREVENT_LOSS__
-D__UCB_ONLINE_LIST__
-D__XID_ACCOUNT_MANAGER__
-D__XID_CTRL_Y__
-D__XID_ADD_SKILLLEVEL__
-D__XID_SUMMONS_FOLLOW__
-D__XID_PVP_FEATURES__
-D__XID_PROTECTION_SYSTEM__
-D__JD_BED_SYSTEM__
-D__XID_SEPERATE_ADDONS__
-D__NFS_PVP_ARENA__
-D__XID_EXPERIENCE_STAGES__
-D__XID_BLESS_SYSTEM__

Add this to Linker:

Code:
-llibxml2
-llua5.1
-llualib
-lwsock32
-lboost_regex
-lgmp
-s

NAaGoHe.png

6. Click OK. Then in the top menu, click on the "Execute" option and then on "Compile"

7. Wait until the compilation process finishes. After that, the Evolutions-xml.exe file will be created inside the dev-c++ folder in the sources folder. Just move it to the root of the datapack (in the same directory as the DLLs, config.lua, etc.) and run it

• Just like the servers of the time, it is not possible to use a map with an updated protocol. There is an incompatibility between the RME protocols and Evolutions (at the time Simone's Map Editor was used).
  • It is possible to partially circumvent this problem. Use the map that comes with the datapack or an old one, delete everything and just import other maps. This way it is possible to "convert" RME 8.10 maps to maps compatible with this distribution.
  • It is perfectly possible to edit the map with RME and save them without any problem, just remember NOT to change the protocol. The protocol accuses the maps of being 7.4, but internally it uses items.otb from 8.10 automatically, it is really an incompatibility between Simone's, the source and RME.

Attachments

• Evolutions-810.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 96 · VirusTotal
  • source-evolutions-810.zip
    475.3 KB · Views: 68 · VirusTotal
Hello, iv got problem can u help me solve this, i can't find library on internet. I see this error on console:
cannot find -llualib
[Build Error] [Evolutions-XML.exe] Error 1
i looking for lualib for dev cpp but i cant find it

@danielek888 I think you don't need -lualib, all i needed to rename for compiling to work was the following:

Lua:
Rename libraries:

-llua to -llua5.1

remove -llualib since it should be included in -llua5.1

-lregex to -lboost_regex

I wanted to give a shot to this one, but I have error:

"lua.h: No such file or directory"

I'm using latest version of dev c++, my os is win11. Anyone can help me?

Back