• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 alpha 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don;t know how to configure TFS 0.3a4 to use sqlite...

Is there anyway to remove clean and save? I get so confused with those things, dont know how to even manage them :s ... plus it freezes a lot, anyway to stop the freezes?

Anyone have working /mc script? :p :(((

bump

and

Ive question.... How Can make arena pvp in TFS?? Im using version 0.3...

I made in mapeditor pvp zone but there is lvl lossing anyway :/ so its not working...

Anyone have script for arena pvp in tfs?

Could some1 help me out pls?

How do I remove the save and clean from the server? pls... it causes tons of freeze and lag...

delete from globalevents.xml lines:

Code:
<globalevent name="save" interval="900" script="save.lua"/>
	<globalevent name="clean" interval="7200" script="clean.lua"/>

The TFS is the best ot that I have ever seen, but it has a problem it is not the file pvparenas.xml that it is difficult

I am trying for months this file but can not

The Elf could do for the benefit of this file in the next versions, here in Brazil I see in various forums

"As for PVPARENAS in TFS?

pvp arena is totally bugged, and all hope is destroyed with the fact that they removed onpreparedeath function.

i solved it with a bad walkaround... adding deathloss 0 when enetering arena, but... if you use pvp enf people will still get exp..

i recomend you to use colandus inarea functions...

onpreparedeath was replaced with onkill.

Atleast that works for me.

Lotta little errors with 0.4.
Kinda pisses me off.

Im gonna stick with 0.2, Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back