• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 alpha 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if its only my PC issue, but i got BIG mess in Config.lua - it looks like that:
-- The Forgotten Server Config -- Account manager accountManager = "yes" namelockManager = "yes" newPlayerChooseVoc = "no" newPlayerSpawnPosX = 95 newPlayerSpawnPosY = 117 newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7 newPlayerTownId = 1 newPlayerLevel = 1 newPlayerMagicLevel = 0 generateAccountNumber = "no" -- Banishments notationsToBan = 3 warningsToFinalBan = 4 warningsToDeletion = 5 banLength = 7 * 24 * 60 * 60 finalBanLength = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60 ipBanishmentLength = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60 broadcastBanishments = "yes" killsToBan = 5 maxViolationCommentSize = 200 -- Battle worldType = "pvp" hotkeyAimbotEnabled = "yes" protectionLevel = 1 pvpTileIgnoreLevelAndVocationProtection = "yes" killsToRedSkull = 3 pzLocked = 60 * 1000 criticalHitChance = 7 displayCriticalHitNotify = "no" removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon = "yes" removeChargesFromRunes = "yes" timeToDecreaseFrags = 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000 whiteSkullTime = 15 * 60 * 1000 noDamageToSameLookfeet = "no" experienceByKillingPlayers = "no" showHealingDamage = "no" -- Connection config ip = "127.0.0.1" port = 7171 loginTries = 10 retryTimeout = 5 * 1000 loginTimeout = 60 * 1000 maxPlayers = "1000" motd = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!" displayOnOrOffAtCharlist = "no" onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes" allowClones = 0 serverName = "Forgotten" loginMessage = "Welcome to the Forgotten Server!" adminLogsEnabled = "no" statusTimeout = 5 * 60 * 1000 replaceKickOnLogin = "yes" forceSlowConnectionsToDisconnect = "no" -- Database -- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database. -- To disable sqlKeepAlive use 0 value. sqlType = "sqlite" sqlHost = "localhost" sqlPort = 3306 sqlUser = "root" sqlPass = "" sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver" sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db" sqlKeepAlive = 60 passwordType = "plain" -- Deathlist deathListEnabled = "yes" maxDeathRecords = 5 -- Guilds ingameGuildManagement = "yes" levelToFormGuild = 8 guildNameMinLength = 4 guildNameMaxLength = 20 -- Highscores highscoreDisplayPlayers = 15 updateHighscoresAfterMinutes = 60 -- Houses buyableAndSellableHouses = "yes" housesPerAccount = 0 levelToBuyHouse = 1 houseRentAsPrice = "no" housePriceAsRent = "no" housePriceEachSQM = 1000 houseRentPeriod = "never" houseNeedPremiumAccount = "yes" -- Item usage timeBetweenActions = 200 timeBetweenExActions = 1000 -- Map mapName = "forgotten" mapAuthor = "Komic" randomizeTiles = "yes" cleanProtectedZones = "yes" -- Miscellaneous -- NOTE: defaultPriority works only on Windows kickIdlePlayerAfterMinutes = 15 allowChangeOutfit = "yes" maxMessageBuffer = 4 displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand = "no" defaultPriority = "high" saveGlobalStorage = "yes" bankSystem = "yes" displaySkillLevelOnAdvance = "no" spellNameInsteadOfWordsOnCast = "no" -- Premium account freePremium = "no" premiumForPromotion = "yes" removePremiumOnInit = "yes" -- Rates rateExp = 5 rateSkill = 3 rateLoot = 2 rateMagic = 3 rateSpawn = 1 -- Global save -- NOTE: globalSaveHour means like 03:00, not that it will save every 3 hours, -- if you want such a system please check out data/globalevents directory. globalSaveEnabled = "no" globalSaveHour = 8 shutdownAtGlobalSave = "yes" cleanMapAtGlobalSave = "no" -- Spawns deSpawnRange = 2 deSpawnRadius = 50 -- Summons maxPlayerSummons = 2 teleportAllSummons = "no" --FIXME: Doesn't work teleportPlayerSummons = "no" --FIXME: Doesn't work -- Status ownerName = "" ownerEmail = "@otland.net" url = "http://otland.net/" location = "Europe"

Its quite annoying to edit something in it, cause its hard to see categories, and descriptions of each lines. Could you please fix it?

@Edit

Sorry, i opened it in Wordpad and it looks good, so the problem is with my Notepad.

@Down

Yeh, i found out.

Last edited:
hi all. i've got a question: how to set up things such as exp/stuff loss while dieing or does the players know the spells without learning them? i can't find it in the config. anyone?

Is there anyway to remove clean and save? I get so confused with those things, dont know how to even manage them :s ... plus it freezes a lot, anyway to stop the freezes?

Check globalevents.

Wheres the SQL file? all i see is the SQLlite.

Last edited:
ok, got it. what about auto spell-learning and items/backpack dropping? where is it exactly and how to set it up step by step? can i get any tutorial with such commands?

Last edited:
for some reason whenever I player buys blessing they won't loose % and in config.lua deathloospersent doesnt come :S

Anyway to fix this?

frags dont work really good, whenever i player uses the command !frags this pops
You have 1.7916666666667 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 1.0105496686366e-018h and 0m.

how do i fix that?

Last edited:
I cant evan start the server i click the .exe and nothing comes up any ideas?

My players like on many other servers are complaining about often kicks, and not possibilty to login till they die/auto-logout from server. :/

Warning to Developers

He appears to be the error of Loss Connection.
MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query.

And the save server with 230 players involved freezer.
I hope that does not have to wait 15 days to get this bug fixes.

The rest are to be congratulated.

i was playing PowerOT of my dear friend heberpcl, and this bug occur! i lost 1 lv and a half, and i'am very angry >|

haha ;p

for some reason whenever I player buys blessing they won't loose % and in config.lua deathloospersent doesnt come :S

Anyway to fix this?

frags dont work really good, whenever i player uses the command !frags this pops
You have 1.7916666666667 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 1.0105496686366e-018h and 0m.

how do i fix that?

Anyway to fix this?

how do i fix that?

Damn don't spam. Search first!
http://otland.net/f18/forgotten-server-v0-3-alpha-4-a-14956/index9.html#post153889

Anyway to fix this?

how do i fix that?

Search first, ok? You make spam, I don't like it.
9 page wrote by korex
Code:
local config = {
	fragTime = getConfigInfo('timeToDecreaseFrags'),
	fragToBan = getConfigInfo('killsToBan')
}

function onSay(cid, words, param)
	maxfrag = config.fragToBan
	local amount = getPlayerRedSkullTicks(cid)
	if(amount > 0 and config.fragTime > 0) then
		local frags = (amount / config.fragTime);
		frags = math.ceil(frags)
		local remainingTime = amount
		local hours = ((remainingTime / 1000) / 60) / 60;
		hours = math.floor(hours)
		local minutes = ((remainingTime / 1000) / 60) - (hours * 60);
		minutes = math.floor(minutes)
		text = ""
		if(frags == maxfrag-1) then
		 text = "Warning!!! You have " ..frags.. " unjustified frag" .. (frags > 2 and "s" or "") .. ". If you have "..maxfrag.." frags you been banned."
		 else
		 text = "You have " .. frags .. " unjustified frag" .. (frags > 2 and "s" or "") .. "."
		 end
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, ""..text.." The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: " .. hours .. "h and " .. minutes .. "m.")
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You do not have any unjustified frag.")	
	end
	return TRUE
end

Hello Elf, u are a fuking master!! thanks for this release...

I have 2 "bugs"

1.- [17/11/2008 01:01:09] OTS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: table houses has no column named name

2.- With talkaction ---> /i 2160 100 or /i crystal coin 100 //

[17/11/2008 03:54:22] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
[17/11/2008 03:54:22] data/talkactions/scripts/createitem.lua:eek:nSay

[17/11/2008 03:54:22] luaGetItemIdByName(). Item not found

[17/11/2008 03:54:22] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
[17/11/2008 03:54:22] data/talkactions/scripts/createitem.lua:eek:nSay

[17/11/2008 03:54:22] luaDoPlayerAddItem(). Item not found

Plx Help =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back