• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 alpha 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, thats what i mean. which sql editor shoud i use? the one i got(mysql 5.0/6.0) only has a command line, i used one before and in that one it was a .exe file that u could to all sorts of stuff with, which one do u have? all im asking for is some help :)

lol. im logged on to phpmyadmin but, there it stops again. i get nothing :/

I have the following problem, sometimes a player tries to come into port with Level and the place to go to the other side he returns to the place of origin, this happens to all players just a few.

Bug?

could some1 tell me how to use the commands? pls...

how do i fix the mana and hp regeneration, i want them to go faster, I changed the hp/manaticks to 5000 and they won't work, is there anyway i could fix this?

how can people buy houses?

!buyhouse? plx thx

And manaticks is the seconds that it will take to regenerate the Mana and Hp

try the hp ammount and mana ammount :) and ticks make them faster not slower. I hope you get the point on what im saying

event problem...

is there a way to deny duplicate events when reloading global?

because I got an event for a animated text on some positions, but everytime I reload anything, it will add another event, and after some reloads its 1 big spam with text on the tiles :(

help?

how to do that the travel npc not accepting players with pz lock ?

if someone can help me, ill be glad, when i start the server no npcs exists.. can anyone help me solve this problem? thanks in advance ^.- :D

You have to add them manually by open your mapeditor. Let's say Remeres Mapeditor, go to your menu at the very top of the program. File -> Import -> Monsters -> Select all your NPCs, and then go ahead and add them.

Code:
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `expires` FROM `bans` WHERE ((3374934359 & 4294967295 & `param`) = (`value` & `param` & 4294967295)) AND `type` = 1 AND `active` = 1: MYSQL ERROR:

After that, server got lag? all players log out, just something like crash. Tell me how fix thix bug?

Yeah, but in the mapeditor's import settings they're called monsters. No difference though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back