• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navy

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well it's official people, I am officially an E1 for the US Navy now, my job: AN (Airman (the person who flags/stores/maintains/prepares the jets on the aircraft carriers)).
I'll be shipped out to boot camp June 12th this year, 14 days before my 21rst birthday ironically ;-;
Well just thought I'd share my life story with you trolls, happy valentines day!

Congratz bro ;)
tho kinda an irony,ur into ponies n shit which suggests ur girly but yet u go to the army :D

Preparing jets 'n stuff sounds pretty sweet. Perhaps you'll be able to stick a Pony sticker on the site of one over the US logo ;D
Have fun haha. How long are you on the Boot Camp.

Be extra careful in the showers on the ship, don't want to slip over when you drop the soap huehue. xD kidding

That's just the jail x.x
We actually have closed showers in the Navy :D

Preparing jets 'n stuff sounds pretty sweet. Perhaps you'll be able to stick a Pony sticker on the site of one over the US logo ;D
Have fun haha

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I WOULD SO TOTALLY DO THAT!

I'd probably suggest to not do that. XD

Show us pictures when you can though :p

images

I'd probably suggest to not do that. XD

Show us pictures when you can though :p

Pics of the Navy? Sure... Depending on if I get sent Pacific or Atlantic I will either be going to such places:

Pacific:
Japan
Hawaii
California Coast
Australia
Persian Sea
etc.​

Atlantic:
Italy
Spain
Iceland
Mediteranian Sea (misspelled?)
Sweden (possibly)
East Coast of the US such as Florida, New York, Carribean​

@Pron:
navy_rarity_by_tensaioni-d3my0n7.png

You were saying?

- - - Updated - - -

Pacific would be a lot better to travel considering where you are from ;o, be a lot different than usa.

Oh yeah, one reason why I'm going Navy, they travel, the other branches get stuck w/e they get based...

Gz bro! And good luck... Sure it will be sick on a boat full of seaman ;) hahashahaaha jk
I cant wait wait to join the army bro.. Was gonna join royal marines @ british navy.. But lowe that xD

But i goin uni n when i finish sandhurst to train as an officer & commision as a 2nd LT like a baws.

@ot good luck tho seriously.. N keep in touch

Was always gonna go to Marines when I hit 20, but then I had a son. Don't really want him growing up with no dad, but who knows in the future.
Goodluck.

Thanks guys, yeah so one of the Chief Petty Officers told me that the Army and Marines have such crappy leadership over here that if he (mainly because of the fact he is Navy) transferred over to Army or Marines, they'd bump him up to Warrent Officer, if he was Army or Marines at his current rank (but their rank for it) then he'd get bumped down and reduced pay... That's how good the Navy is doing atm vs the other branches x.x

i guess some people think "oh no :< im being shipped off :(" when really it is "FUCK YOU BITCH IM GOING ROUND THE FUCKING WORLD MAINTAINING FIGHTER JETS BRO! U EVEN SWIM!?? DA FUQ R U DOING WITH YOUR LIFE"

i guess some people think "oh no :< im being shipped off :(" when really it is "fuck you bitch im going round the fucking world maintaining fighter jets bro! U even swim!?? Da fuq r u doing with your life"

Hellz yeah!

DO YOU EVEN SWIM BRO!?!

Back