• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navy

"ahhh, they grow up so quickly :)"

xDDD

anyway, good luck and seriously... i want to see some pictures xd

tell us something more about that, what r u allowed to bring with u?

"ahhh, they grow up so quickly :)"

xDDD

anyway, good luck and seriously... i want to see some pictures xd

tell us something more about that, what r u allowed to bring with u?

Boot Camp = Nothing, they even throw the clothes you have on you away
A-School = Not sure...
Actual Job = Not sure

Boot Camp = Nothing, they even throw the clothes you have on you away
A-School = Not sure...
Actual Job = Not sure

Most, if not all the things you need are provided anyway :) Judging by how the UK run these things, i guess it's the same in the US..?

That's Army, Airforce and Marines bro, Navy is exclusivly Sea ONLY

Navy seals aren't ;D.

But that really shocks me that one of the most expensive military's don't provide all the essential kit :eek:...

No wonder England has a small army.. we're too busy spending it on kit :> sahahshaha

Anyway, it's nice to be in touch with similar industry people. Hell maybe one day my troop will be relaying information to your very carrier :> Or vice versa & then you will be setting up the jets to come aid our sorry asses :>.

Tho.. i still don't know whether to join royal armoured (tanks) or rifles (infantry).. I could be pilot = apache gunner for the fucking win. But way too much effort to be sat in a seat all day.

OMG you should totally paint a pony on the jet.. :>

Navy seals aren't ;D.

But that really shocks me that one of the most expensive military's don't provide all the essential kit :eek:...

No wonder England has a small army.. we're too busy spending it on kit :> sahahshaha

Anyway, it's nice to be in touch with similar industry people. Hell maybe one day my troop will be relaying information to your very carrier :> Or vice versa & then you will be setting up the jets to come aid our sorry asses :>.

Tho.. i still don't know whether to join royal armoured (tanks) or rifles (infantry).. I could be pilot = apache gunner for the fucking win. But way too much effort to be sat in a seat all day.

OMG you should totally paint a pony on the jet.. :>

Depends, it could come to one day, I'd be prepping jets to take your sorry ass out x.x
What do you mean they don't provide one of the most essential kits?

Depends, it could come to one day, I'd be prepping jets to take your sorry ass out x.x
What do you mean they don't provide one of the most essential kits?

? I said "one of the most expensive military's don't provide with all the kit.. Since you said it's different there..
xD

But what's the kit? D:

441229855056900B101223CEB1A22F3F.jpg

Congrats, be careful, you know what they say, "100 men go in, 50 pairs come out." :p
Army all the way! >: )

Congrats, be careful, you know what they say, "100 men go in, 50 pairs come out." :p
Army all the way! >: )

You know what they say bout the Army.. Arn't Real Marines Yet... You know what they say bout the Marines, Mostly Army Rejects for Navy Entertainment Services

- - - Updated - - -

To Sweden? Dafuq?

What do you mean?

Back