• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navy

The United States has delivered two naval support ships to Iraq, which is seeking to boost its fledgling maritime capabilities, the US embassy said on Sunday.
I think they gave them the ships, not shipped people over there...

Huehuehue, my war will be refitting jets... and possibly taking enemy jet fire, that's about it...

When I came back from Afgahnistan the 2. time friends broke up with me since they decided I'm not the kind of person they want to hang with. :p Cant even call tham real friend you know? but well I just notice how this shit destroyed me.

When I came back from Afgahnistan the 2. time friends broke up with me since they decided I'm not the kind of person they want to hang with. :p Cant even call tham real friend you know? but well I just notice how this shit destroyed me.

But ofc with the army that happens. The army break you down and rebuild you as a machine that isn't supposed to show/have any emotion while being prepared to kill countless people and carry on to complete their objective. Now, i don't know about you.. But i think that suggests change :D.

besides, i think it's a good change (personally).. since it allows you to be objective about making decisions rather than the shitty emotion filled choices you make beforehand.

But meh.. ofc i'm gonna be biased - im joining XD

Anyway.. i don't think the navy is the same.. since other than the pilots, gunners - they will only indirectly (by loading jets, etc) be taking peoples lives. Walking dragons tour will probably mainly consist of loading and preparing for tests/training and the odd few IF needed. But the last major attack on American carriers was pearl harbour wasn't it? So his career will be more traveling the world and being like "'MERICA... FUCK YEAH!"

While i'll be like "jolly good 'ol chap" - probably in places i shouldn't be, doing things i shouldn't be doing in the name of queen and country. He will probably change a lil.. but if he's still drawing ponies when he's back then i don't think war will have changed him ;D.

But ofc with the army that happens. The army break you down and rebuild you as a machine that isn't supposed to show/have any emotion while being prepared to kill countless people and carry on to complete their objective. Now, i don't know about you.. But i think that suggests change :D.

besides, i think it's a good change (personally).. since it allows you to be objective about making decisions rather than the shitty emotion filled choices you make beforehand.

But meh.. ofc i'm gonna be biased - im joining XD

Anyway.. i don't think the navy is the same.. since other than the pilots, gunners - they will only indirectly (by loading jets, etc) be taking peoples lives. Walking dragons tour will probably mainly consist of loading and preparing for tests/training and the odd few IF needed. But the last major attack on American carriers was pearl harbour wasn't it? So his career will be more traveling the world and being like "'MERICA... FUCK YEAH!"

While i'll be like "jolly good 'ol chap" - probably in places i shouldn't be, doing things i shouldn't be doing in the name of queen and country. He will probably change a lil.. but if he's still drawing ponies when he's back then i don't think war will have changed him ;D.

Pffft, fuck it I'll stash a diary and draw my ponies on there while in the service, LEIK A BAWCSH!
But yeah I plan on transferring out of Airman possibly two years after I join to get into Intel, basically computers and shit. :D

Is the U.S. Navy theme song this one, by any chance?
[video=youtube;MGQaH3-LK54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54[/video]

Sadly I tried watching it during dinner and couldn't... I thought it'd have been funnier ;-;

Buh it iz funneh ;<

That's what I heard but it was like meh... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FUCKING FIGHTING SCENE IN THE BEGINNING THOUGH, it looked like they were trying to have gay sex and gave up on it then the American killed him in frustrations...

Back