• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.::Agathor Server::. [Skills/Attributes]

Which branch do you think its better?

• Total voters

Keru

Entrepreneur
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm currently developing the vocations and sub-vocations(Promotions) as well as the skills/attributes.
As Agathor has been kinda death/non so active i want to show you something about it so here we go.

• Branch #1
    • Strength: Will boost up your melee damage(Axe, Sword, Club).
    • Intelligence: Is the base for most spells (Magic Level).
    • Wisdom: Is the skill that will bump your Exp Rate, your ability to talk with certain NPC's, and cast some spells.
    • Constitution: Will increase your Health and Mana.
    • Dexterity: Is the skill that will make your distance fight increase(Distance[arrows, bolts, spears]).
    • Defense: Will increase your ability to use shields as well as block some elements.
    • Luck: Is one an only skill that will increase your loot rate, and critical chance.

• Branch #2
    • Strength: Will boost up your melee damage(Axe, Sword, Club and Distance). <<--Main change
    • Intelligence: Is the base for most spells (Magic Level).
    • Wisdom: Is the skill that will bump your Exp Rate, your ability to talk with certain NPC's, and cast some spells.
    • Constitution: Will increase your Health and Mana.
    • Dexterity: Is a tricky skill, that will boost up your accuracy, and your attack speed. <<--Main change
    • Defense: Will increase your ability to use shields as well as block some elements.
    • Luck: Is one an only skill that will increase your loot rate and critical chance.

So what do you think, which make the best option for an good RPG, also if you have a better idea don't hesitate and post it here.We appreciate if you leave a comment after you vote.

Agathor Staff.

@you 2
i like both, but why you like them?

@all who had vote please tell us why?

I voted #2 also, for same reasons as TheNubCake

Last edited:
i voted for #1. i dont like #2 b/c there is no/little difference between a knight and a pally.

@noob! and rage~
lol both help archers lol, but kay thanks for the reply.

@soul~
Well the point on using strength as a all physical damage its cuz is true you need strength to pick the arrow and pull the string. tho theres the need to separate the damage :p

thx for the comments guys

melee and dist should NOT be same skill. and remove loot rate as skill... And switch inteligence and wisdom, it should be the opposite...

P.S
dont make it too complicated, these sorts of advanced shit will slow u down, I think the original tibia skills are good as they are, u shouldnt change those unless u have great ideas for skills

Back