• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me with suggestions to my Quest OTS.

Thanks. :) It will not come online soon though because I feel there is always more stuff to add to the server. :p I am far from done.
are you keeping the up to date with the lastest tibia protocols as you work?

are you keeping the up to date with the lastest tibia protocols as you work?

I intend to use latest version, first beta testing might be 8.6. But upgrading a distro to the latest protocol really ain't much of a problem.

I currently want to backport my server to TFS 0.2, but some scripts like the conquering system is a little bit challenging. :p

It is currently on hold. :|

I will most likely change distribution within next year, and thus use the new lua scripting language. So much is about to change.
I have also gotten way better at programming than when I started this project, so I feel I want to update some old code anyway.

Changing the client would be so hard to do, as every single item is custom, you'll take at least 2 months to change clients... :eek:

Back