• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Corsal Online

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Corsal Online: The new type of Tibia Server

The main Description:
Alright guys so i'm gonna get right to it, as i stated on my last post, I was going to start a new project in which every player customizes there own character. Almost every little thing about your character will be customized to your own likings, no more deciding from the same old 4 vocations. NOW you, yes you, have the opportunity to pretty much make your own vocation. You will choose your own spells, but will have a certain limit on how many and how many of certain types. This will give everyone the chance to experiment. (Make your dream character that Nobody else has! :eek:)

Spells :eek:
Alright guys so i plan to have well over 250 spells to choose from in the customization and then maybe a few extra along the way as u level. There will not be a single spell that is from the spells u see on other server although some may be similar such as haste and the heals, but will not be the same. I am starting from a blank folder and making spells and adding them as i go.

The Map<_<
~ The map is going to be pretty much 100% customized with plenty of quests to always keep the players on their feet as well as tons of spawns to go and level on. The experience rate is still questionable although i will take suggestions on it :)

Well guys this is all that i can think of right now, but i will update this as i think of more things and i will also keep u guys updated on how things are going. So please don't hesitate to give me some ideas or give me your opinion on how this server will be :)

-Owned

Come on guys need more opinions. Also would this be better RPG or War?:O

RPG/War

War will come into all RPG servers at some stage, that's what tibia is all about. The game is focused round being able to dominate a server, and inforce your own rules (Ofcourse there are afew that prefer peace and will stay that way doing quests).. Well it was, then CIPsoft ate it.

But you should get some ways to prevent pa and stuff like this(including trolling on noobchar and then "punishing" player who attacked or killed trollchar)

well put amusement, and what exactly do u mean zakius?

You know, people will ALWAYS fight and/or troll others
pvp is needed to make you able to get rid of noobs but it can backfire if it was noobchar of higher lvl, some etreme well balance of death penalty and pk penalty is needed(cip failed coompletly imo)

You know, people will ALWAYS fight and/or troll others
pvp is needed to make you able to get rid of noobs but it can backfire if it was noobchar of higher lvl, some etreme well balance of death penalty and pk penalty is needed(cip failed coompletly imo)

I disagree, "some etreme well balance of death penalty and pk penalty" You now what you're getting yourself into when you play the game, you know how Pking works. You risk the death, as soon as you attack another player, whether he was a "noob" or not.

If you're sitting in the DP, and a level 10 taunts you, so you kill him, YOU are taking the risk of opening up on him, if you never wanted to die then don't get so frustrated by the "noob"
CIP never failed, they just listened to the 12 year olds crying because some nab had a main, or protection. This is what makes "tibia, Tibia"

It's the same with "Powerabuseing" If CIP never wanted power abuseing to happen, they would have inforced game regulations. They didn't they gave people the choice and option to do what they wanted, this is "a" main reason tibia is being destroyed today, you take that option away and you're taking away a chunk of tibia, all you're left with is shitty pvp, grinding and quests.
"A Murderer/Your enemy, doesn't ask can he killed you, he kills you."

It's the freedom of tibia that i believe people play for, in games like WoW and Lineage there's always some sort of regulation, you can't go around just killing anyone, anywhere at any time. It's more controlled, and based around a choice which just doesn't cut it for me, i mean who the hell plays tibia to grind(Only kids in Non-PvP apparently XD)

You like the feeling it gives when you get PKed, or the feeling you get when you are Pking, if that frustrates you, change game or goto Non-Pvp Server :D

Last edited:
yea, i'm gonna have to agree with amusement on that one. If u dont wanna get killed by some ones "main" dont pk, unless ur absolutely positive of the end results. Your Choice, choose your actions wisely

I mean more like: 'make it harder to create trollchars' than 'make trollchars selfdestruct when they start trolling'
And pk penalty on cipbia is actually 0, you can just start slauhtering people with your main char with no risk(till rs or if you are REALLY too rich and botted up then till bs)
I guess some npcs preventing random battles should wander around towns(bartender would call guards if you start being agrresive in his tavern etc, youc an get jailed for some time or who knows)

also, imo base dmg in cipbia is too high(should be like 3/4 of current) but then pvp dmg should be the same as pve, what do you think?

sounds good but i dont even know the damage in real tibia, ive played rl tibia to lvl 8 and quit. lol so idk what 3/4 would be

with JUST weapon you can hit really high
look at avengers dmg(The Avenger - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more)
note that on cipbia its extremly cheap, there are stronger weapons(not to mention assa stars[distance dmg is higher with same skill i guess and its easier to skill up]), potions, rings, spells increasing skills(imagine 115 distance pally mostly botted of course using assa stars with sharpshooter, almost 170 dist + eq...)

Well, im making it so its somewhat hard to hunt/pvp it wont be so simple.

Back
Top Bottom