• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know much about spirit blood, but u strike95 i heared about u that u hacked ur best friend "sir hard" just for some rare shits and u admitted it on forum too and i think u could be better than spirit bloood in asslicking but for sure u cant do it goodly too cos tala said softcores alrdy moved to another server 4 days ago and u before said in some days 0.0 which kind of asslicking u are doing bro??

i dont know much about spirit blood, but u strike95 i heared about u that u hacked ur best friend "sir hard" just for some rare shits and u admitted it on forum too and i think u could be better than spirit bloood in asslicking but for sure u cant do it goodly too cos tala said softcores alrdy moved to another server 4 days ago and u before said in some days 0.0 which kind of asslicking u are doing bro??

[ironicmode ON]omfg, your getting a nice GM talaturen[/ironicmode OFF]

ok, now strike just got pwneeeeeed

Why the fuck you saying something that happen in September 2010?
Simply, he wanted delete himself, so I picked mine items from the house

THIS IS 11TH time to say 'sir hard' on forum

Why the fuck you saying something that happen in September 2010?
Simply, he wanted delete himself, so I picked mine items from the house

THIS IS 11TH time to say 'sir hard' on forum
dont lie u admitted that thief him and deleted himself due to u cos he never can think that u will do this for just some rare shits being of his best friend

I see just random aruging here
Must agree that Strike~ is asslicking, just stop it dude.

on topic:

If server gets restarted I'll come back also and I will bring at least 10 ppls.

aleemao is asslicking all players here
No, I'm not !
I do defend Spiritt Blood because he's my rl, and I use to 'like' what er_fadi says because he just fucking powns you haha
You should know now that asslicking is what you do to Talaturen.
After so manny players telling u this, you still didn't understood it ?

This thread has went too far off-topic, and it has already been answered so I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back