• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike you're in fact asslicking tala, you act like you know everything that's going on. You pretend hes answering you, and you always defend him. Dude it's OBVIOUS you're asslicking, and if you think we're jealous because you have pixels that form a blue cape, wake up and smell reality because we're not. I'll give you a tip, turn off pc, walk around the park and come back, then tell me if you still want to asslick tala. There's alot more of this world than just a game

just said everything, rep+

Strike you're in fact asslicking tala, you act like you know everything that's going on. You pretend hes answering you, and you always defend him. Dude it's OBVIOUS you're asslicking, and if you think we're jealous because you have pixels that form a blue cape, wake up and smell reality because we're not. I'll give you a tip, turn off pc, walk around the park and come back, then tell me if you still want to asslick tala. There's alot more of this world than just a game

100% agree with you,

Everybody have free thinking, so you think that I'm asslicking Talaturen, so I don't think like that.

Talaturen will say the true, am I or I'm not.

Another proof of you asslicking, you can't tell us that you don't asslick, nope, you go and ask Talaturen to answer for you? so if Talaturen says yes you're asslicking, you would agree with him, then if he says no then you would still agree with him. ASSLICKER

Can't you people understand, that he needed someone's help?
I asked him if i can, and he answered me to need some real loots, i gave him he promoted me to a tutor. He even seen that i got all real loots, which i worked hard on it. I shared him that and he said me that i will be promoted further if i continue doing work like that.

I asked him if he want some money for host irl, he said no. I actually will continue donating even to a nigger which is level 8 in this ot if i want to.

Talaturen:
Hi,

If the files you sent are legit with proper loot and loot chances I will promote you to a tutor, and if you're doing a good job as that you will be promoted further.
No, I'm not in need of any money in real life, but thanks anyway :).

Kind regards,
Talaturen.

Kid seriously, go outside, hang out with friends (If you have any) And learn the modern world because you can't insult for sht. It's pathetic to think that somebody is jealous over pixels.

Let him work so hard to become a GM on aserver that has less than 30 people. It will make his life mission come true.
BTW Why should I play it? What's the point of playing a OT that has less than 30 people online, staffs don't answer you and it's RL Map. Useless

Clearly you're aloner... Who the hell has fun killing the same sht a bunch of times non stop with nobody to talk with. The only point of Tibia is this:
Get good EQ
Get Decent lvl
WAR ALL DAY LONG

I got enough friends, like 40~ on softcores. 50~ on icechaw. always with them. we pk etc, doing poi boss search, inq bosses, ...

Status
10 players online.
Uptime: 10h 50m

29 066 accounts.
43 766 characters.

but u got 40 friends to go hunt with

maybe those all friends are his own chars to bot and up lvls ehehehehe and i am so wonder u like to hunt on an ot, u are 1 of bored man of otland

I just want say you, that i forgive you all about insulting me, and half of this you are right.
The rights are:
- However, if I'm aleemao, i would think too that "strike95 asslicking Talaturen", but it only look's like i am, but I'm not. Can't people understand that I just want help to get more players?

Cmon guys, before you are always saying shits like Talaturen never fix bugs, he is too slow etc. now i accepted as that job and helped to him.
I am just wanted and working hard as i can, not to get GM possition, just to make server a bit better. I trough some of players would be more happy, but it isn't going well. So guys, i want you a wish forever to be a nice players and to earn whatever you want in tibia.

Example: Aleemao's wish is to reset server. I automacily PMed Talaturen if he is going to reset server, and i told him that, and isn't going well.
Er_fadi's wish is to reset server too. I again msged him, I'm getting booring to Talaturen sending him 99999 PMs in a day, with all your wishes.

I don't wish anything bad for you, just good.
Think about it. I'm not here to hurt some players, just to make server a more Real Tibia than it is.

Okay we get that, but the fact that you said "Why make a new thread, go to mine" is sort of annoying, players are allowed to make threads, they don't necessarily have to report bugs to yours since it's not official.

Okay we get that, but the fact that you said "Why make a new thread, go to mine" is sort of annoying, players are allowed to make threads, they don't necessarily have to report bugs to yours since it's not official.

I know, i was really bored that time, because i needed 400 post on forum. Anyways, read post under \/ \/ \/

We don't hate you, it's just annoying to see an asslicker answering every question referring to Talaturen but really don't know much of what they're saying is true or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back