• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@talaturen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want say you, that i forgive you all about insulting me, and half of this you are right.
The rights are:
- However, if I'm aleemao, i would think too that "strike95 asslicking Talaturen", but it only look's like i am, but I'm not. Can't people understand that I just want help to get more players?

Cmon guys, before you are always saying shits like Talaturen never fix bugs, he is too slow etc. now i accepted as that job and helped to him.
I am just wanted and working hard as i can, not to get GM possition, just to make server a bit better. I trough some of players would be more happy, but it isn't going well. So guys, i want you a wish forever to be a nice players and to earn whatever you want in tibia.

Example: Aleemao's wish is to reset server. I automacily PMed Talaturen if he is going to reset server, and i told him that, and isn't going well.
Er_fadi's wish is to reset server too. I again msged him, I'm getting booring to Talaturen sending him 99999 PMs in a day, with all your wishes.

I don't wish anything bad for you, just good.
Think about it. I'm not here to hurt some players, just to make server a more Real Tibia than it is.

I kinda feel bad now that I did insult u,
so sorry about that :)

I created 1 thread about an reset, i guess thats not spamming
so please just shut your big mexican mouth
if you dont like the thread, fine
just please dont comment it with bullshit

u says here that i am mex.then i say i am not mex,and then u say u don't care.i don't see why u are calling names on the level of nacionality.all people should be equal and u don't have permission to tease someone bcs they are worse then u. ty

his lives in germany and the most ppl there are 'Nazzi' :p
just dont try make something out from you Aleemao YOU STILL FUCKING br :p

his lives in germany and the most ppl there are 'Nazzi' :p
just dont try make something out from you Aleemao YOU STILL FUCKING br :p

do you have anything against about brs? but much brs can be better then you and shut ur up if u want insult me or aleemao u can but NEVER INSULT ALL BRAZILIAN PLLS OR ALL OTHER COUNTRYS!

I just want say you, that i forgive you all about insulting me, and half of this you are right.
The rights are:
- However, if I'm aleemao, i would think too that "strike95 asslicking Talaturen", but it only look's like i am, but I'm not. Can't people understand that I just want help to get more players?

Cmon guys, before you are always saying shits like Talaturen never fix bugs, he is too slow etc. now i accepted as that job and helped to him.
I am just wanted and working hard as i can, not to get GM possition, just to make server a bit better. I trough some of players would be more happy, but it isn't going well. So guys, i want you a wish forever to be a nice players and to earn whatever you want in tibia.

Example: Aleemao's wish is to reset server. I automacily PMed Talaturen if he is going to reset server, and i told him that, and isn't going well.
Er_fadi's wish is to reset server too. I again msged him, I'm getting booring to Talaturen sending him 99999 PMs in a day, with all your wishes.

Think about it. I'm not here to hurt some players, just to make server a more Real Tibia than it is.

bro nobody hates you we just want the best for twiftsoft because we are old players

do you have anything against about brs? but much brs can be better then you and shut ur up if u want insult me or aleemao u can but NEVER INSULT ALL BRAZILIAN PLLS OR ALL OTHER COUNTRYS!

Did i talk with you?
Don't think so ...

The rights are:

i think now u are in favour of reset too, we just want here ppls like before i hope soon it will be happen

I think my post in this thread: http://otland.net/f361/what-do-you-think-124188/ answers the question in this thread too, but I have a question. Which bugs are the most important that you believe must be fixed before we can launch a new server?

mm 1st of all remove djinn quest and put djinn npc near thais dp and rashid npc aswell, and put exp rates same like icechaw and also make illegal chars rooking

I think my post in this thread: http://otland.net/f361/what-do-you-think-124188/ answers the question in this thread too, but I have a question. Which bugs are the most important that you believe must be fixed before we can launch a new server?
My Opinion is :

It should be 8.6 again, the most guys are just playing tibia 8.6 now.
The server should put the Djinn in a city, near DP.
Every player should be able to move cross the yalahar gates, so just remove the quest. I mean make it so we just need to kill the boss. (Every server does it like this)
Make it like in the beginning of the server - Every player can only use 4 or 5 exprience scrolls.

The rest is fine !

My Opinion is :

It should be 8.6 again, the most guys are just playing tibia 8.6 now.
The server should put the Djinn in a city, near DP.
Every player should be able to move cross the yalahar gates, so just remove the quest. I mean make it so we just need to kill the boss. (Every server does it like this)
Make it like in the beginning of the server - Every player can only use 4 or 5 exprience scrolls.

The rest is fine !

yup, thats all i want too lets see what happens..

That even isnt real. We want real tibia.

hahaha dude its ot not rl tibia here ppls come to play when they are so bored on rl tibia and also due to sux updates of cipsoft,noone wanna hunt or do quests on ots

so what u want?? its continue like now and u could hunt easily solo on poi and kill poi bosses? HAHHA..IMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back