• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdanny

Banned User
Reaction score
warloria.jpg

OFFLINE, check this thread or www.warloria.com to see when its online again
"Warloria, the name Valorians gave their server cause of epic wars which found place around 5-6 years ago."​

warloriaminimap.png
Rates -

<> Experience (on players) - 5x
<> Experience (on monsters) - 3x
<> Skills - 15x
<> Magic lvl - 0x (you will start with a static magic level(50 as a sorcerer / 55 as a druid / 16 as a paladin / 7 as a knight))
<> Loot rate - 3x
<> Spawn rate - 3x
<> Death lose % - 2%

Misc -
<> Thais map (with custom places (bridges/removed ladder spots))
<> Start at lvl 55
<> NO BOH quest, you will start with one.
<> 7,4 spell formula (800 mana for UE)
<> Anti bot runes AND manafluid
<> Promotion
<> You got to buy your war bp @ one of the friendly NPCs in the depot. (everything is free)
<> Botting is not tolerated. Every type of bot = a 7 day (ip) banishment.

Also we want your opinion! have you found out something wrong, like a wrong spell formula or simple something else which is bugged, please report it to us and we will try to fix it asap.

Connection info -

Forum: Warloria
Port: 7171
Ip:
PHP:
www.warloria.com

Sample movies, made by Alex -

Trailer movie for Warloria v4:
YouTube - Warloria 4

Other movies:
Warloria 7.6 on Vimeo part 1
Warloria 7.6 on Vimeo part 2
Warloria 7.6 on Vimeo part 3

So what are you waiting for? Join now on Warloria - Create Account!

1009715_4.png

Last edited:
<> Every type of bot = 7 day (ip) banishment.

atleast some good rules:)

Will I still be gamemaster? Always nice to ban a botter when you spot one, and you dont need to cam botters to get them deleted.

Its online!

@ Hellrage, make an acc and pm me the account nr.

This server is recommended. Danny, maybe you could do some event later on? Maybe add a desert where we can have an OB later on. Like 5 vs 5 or even bigger teams.

I dont really encourage any custom parts, but who knows what the future holds :)

True, however if i'll add that now, the map will simple be to big for the amount of players.
Also I dont really like some cheap cropped map where you can walk from Thais, then PoH, then Ank desert..

But maybe ill do some mapchanges in the future.

change the part south of thais in desert maby? or atleast some desert:p anyways it is fun to war on it:)

very nice man but this ot server need ppls !

If someone's cheating magic level, just reduce it to the original one. Take a look at Tuki's.

Last edited:
The server is starting to lag

I know, its cause off all the junk in the DP.
Most times I manually restart the server, but im working on an automatic restarter which - lets say - restart the server every 3 hours or so.

Nvm

Last edited:
35 players on today, keep it up :)

yes and 30 of them are aimbotters, tried out the serv.. wasnt even funny.. You die = mlvl 39 , you have to fix it after each death at the start just bcz of the botters which cant play properly.. so please fix it so ppl can enjoy some wars lol xD

If this server is full of botters then tell me names. So far I have met 0 aimbotters and 1-2 possible vita botters but no way near enough to ban anyone.

So please, tell me who used bot and I will take a look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back