• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this server is full of botters then tell me names. So far I have met 0 aimbotters and 1-2 possible vita botters but no way near enough to ban anyone.

So please, tell me who used bot and I will take a look at them.

dude you know on every 7.6 will be botters... aimbotters are hard to proof and i don't even want to go proof it = waste of time gm should watch over his server.

To be honest I think this server is better on 7.6.

@last man: If someone aimbot and try to hide it so much that he hit less SD than me, I don't really care. If someone hit "too many" SDs it will show sooner or later if he use bot because you can't hide it forever.

I dont really see that much aimbotters.
But then again, when someone hits 2-3 SDs in a row, he "bots" according to alot of people :p

ye indeed :p by last man today trapped and his team (imagion = me) they were like 5 and i almost killed last man aka assashino :D

Poor girl :*

22:05 New record of players online is: 45
Keep it up :)

I don't really fancy the online number :p everytime we fight we see 99999 noobs comming in and either UE or GFB the fuck out of us.

Overall it was a nice battle anyway ^^

Btw, you banned Tuki for manabotting, why don't you reduce his magic level?

because the gm team with botters himself lol. he team with kingslayer and everyone know he bot:S so corrupted gm:S

so far it just seems like ue spamzz and like 2 teams owning all the other ppl (the 2 teams dont fight each other just get lvls on the singles lol)

because the gm team with botters himself lol. he team with kingslayer and everyone know he bot:S so corrupted gm:S

I'm corrupted for teaming with a dude which you think is botting?
Please search up the word "corruption" in your dictonary.
Also, I haven't noticed Nandur/Wandur/Elver botting, but please, cam it and post it on the forums so if they do, I can ban them :)

Max number online is today 48.

I'm corrupted for teaming with a dude which you think is botting?
Please search up the word "corruption" in your dictonary.
Also, I haven't noticed Nandur/Wandur/Elver botting, but please, cam it and post it on the forums so if they do, I can ban them :)

Max number online is today 48.

Nadur and Wandur have been very know as botters in every single server they visit if you haven't heard that yet.

Nadur and Wandur have been very know as botters in every single server they visit if you haven't heard that yet.

Tell me which servers, and give me proof :)

Also lol @ your signature, gonna be another RealSoft fail? :D
Already failed like what? 5 servers already?

...And pspspsp
[1:11:48] DANNY: Currently working on a 7.4 War server with Original Thais map, NO CUSTOMS!
You'll war all vs all. frags will be counted and with high frags you might get rewarded!
Server will be ready May 8, 2010
As it looks like now, supplies will be unlimited. and 1/1 account loggins ofc.

Gz, no customs.

Tell me which servers, and give me proof :)

Also lol @ your signature, gonna be another RealSoft fail? :D
Already failed like what? 5 servers already?

...And pspspsp

Gz, no customs.

it's not a serious rpg server, but your brain can't sort those things out.. also my war server is already done, just some small fixes in War-Systems. the map took me less then 10 minutes to fix up with 0 bugs ;)

do you really wanna pick fight in here? :p

shall we start argue about customs?

by the way? why did you quote my signature like you said it somewhere? you sense it time to start lying again or what?

it's not a serious rpg server, but your brain can't sort those things out.. Also my war server is already done, just some small fixes in war-systems. The map took me less then 10 minutes to fix up with 0 bugs ;)

do you really wanna pick fight in here? :p

shall we start argue about customs?

nooooooooooooooooooo : - /

nooooooooooooooooooo : - /

you're so predictable.. omg..

Hellrage is helping you with the server, and he asked me to help you with some stuffs about it.
But I said no.. why? because it's your server Kingdanny! I don't help people that is calling me liar in public places and make up bullshit about me also in public places.
10724943.png

if you would have just a little honor in you I would help you. but in fact I rather make myself the server and set it up..

You're trying to make a 7.4 server? good luck! seriously. as you name in Main post, 1-2 weeks.

This is a part of my map =)
It took me about 6 minutes to set up from 7.6 to this with 0 bugs.
22079382.png

See, no bugs :D

and I counting to have you jumping around immature as normally and jealous once more, as I going to have system I doubt you'd ever figure out how to make them.
some sort of reward system based on frags, + top frags broadcast.

Unlike your bullshit you LOVE to spread in my threads, I'm telling the REAL truth here, and even showed 2 pictures that confirm some of my facts here.

I wish you one day could argue with REAL facts and not made up fairy tails as you mostly does.

By the way, have fun with your wandur, tell them that RealSoft says hi, they know who I am, they got pretty nasty deleted... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom