• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Admin plays their own war server there has to be some corruption going on. It's all a matter of catching them.

This server isn't corrupted. We don't let our friends use bot.

Realsoft, just leave the thread.

I don't care if Wandur was banned for bot on other servers. If anyone in my signature would host a server I would be banned for bot too. Am I botting? No.

Wandur/Nandur usually bots yes. And at the moment, if they are Kinslayer, I have to clearify that they are botting. As I've faced him under a roof while he sded me.

Also, Kingdanny you call Robil a speedbotter. Haven't you seen their speed?

I saw a screenshot where Robil admit he use speedbot.

I saw a screenshot where Robil admit he use speedbot. (screenshot was taken on warloria).

Although I didn't ban him yet. Is he banned now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a screenshot where Robil admit he use speedbot. (screenshot was taken on warloria).

if robil get banned then kingslayer has to get banned 100% or the gm has made friends yesterday with them that he won't ban him... because kingslayer is way to fast for a lvl 57 what he was yesterday and i was lvl 58 (boh+time ring utani gran hur) he easily outrun me

This server isn't corrupted. We don't let our friends use bot.

Realsoft, just leave the thread.

I don't care if Wandur was banned for bot on other servers. If anyone in my signature would host a server I would be banned for bot too. Am I botting? No.

why should I? in every fucking thread I've made both here and in otfans have got several post of Kingdanny how corrupted and stupid the server is.

so give me a reason leave this thread now? at least I can prove my point unlike kingdanny that make everything up.

Excuse me? Admitting to bot does not neccesarly have to be real? You can be sarcastic while admiting, you have to have solid proofs or eye contact with the speedbotter. And you of all people claim he speedbot is just a fucking outrage. Just take a look at your team, I remember when you guys did that and got banned.

And let's just hope you aint gonna abuse your GM powers like you did before. When you came on GM to watch if you could logon again or kick your character from time to time.

Kingslayer uses a bot to run faster probably and autotarget, I didn't have a chance to outrun him and I tried for like 10mins, though I was lagging a little.

@ Everyone bitching about Wandur/Nandur, I treat them as every other single player in the game, even if they botted on other servers in the past, I wont ban them if I dont see any prove.
You can use either Tibicam or Tibiacam NG and post prove here.

@ RealSoft, I dont care if you reply here, gives me an extra bump. :)
GZ you are able to transform a 7.6 map into a 7.4 one, if i wouldve spend 2 months on making the 7,4 data folder like you did, I could do it in that time aswell :)

About the other stuff, I dont really like those 8.x custom features where you get some sort of trophy or broadcast when you are top fragger, but hf with that on your OT.

And ye, told Wandur about you, he giggled when I told him you were actually 20 years old :rolleyes:

@ Warloria, we're gonna host the server on the better host, so the lags (for whoever still has them) will be gone.
We do not now when we will implent it, either today or anytime soon.

why should I? in every fucking thread I've made both here and in otfans have got several post of Kingdanny how corrupted and stupid the server is.

so give me a reason leave this thread now? at least I can prove my point unlike kingdanny that make everything up.

Gail posted what he find corrupted in your server. Then you said he was immature for doing so.

Now you do the same thing but without finding something corrupted. You understand why you should just shut up?

Let the kid, let him think hes uber pr0 flaming on a forum.
I mean, he quited his highrate real map server AND his serious real map server, alavia or smthg? just to compete with me using a war server with the exact same standards as I have.

I find it nothing more then lol. xD

is that guy alex who made the videos still playing here btw?

oh and a suggestion - maybe one day a week make it a two teamed game. as you log on you're placed into the team with the least players.

Ye sammy was being hacked by realsoft, thats why the problem was fixed 3 min afterwards :D
Well, I dont really think people would enjoy that, I mean you log in, one time this, other time that .. and if you want a 1/1 war OT, hopto has been online since '06. ;)

The levels are to high indeed, when I was a GM there I tried to convince Cato to make it more lowlvld, but he didnt like it for some reason lol.

is that guy alex who made the videos still playing here btw?

oh and a suggestion - maybe one day a week make it a two teamed game. as you log on you're placed into the team with the least players.

Mostly as Gm Alex but sometimes I play to. Secret char :p

And I doubt we will add events like that. Most people prefer to fight with their own team and there will never be such thing as "no team damage" here anyways.

However, if you know how to fix such scripts then please send me a pm.

i wouldnt even know where to start, hehe ;D

this server was nicer today, easier to find ppl to play on your side.

for people who don't have a team: i noticed it is pretty easy to make one (since if i was solo people just ask you to team up)

@7.4 client if you make it 7.4 danny will uh traps be enabled:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back