• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

--closed--

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
From Website said:
42615795.png

Login information:

IP: realsoft-ot.sytes.net
Port: 7173

Edit: it have come to my notice the downloads are acting weird, Here's a few new links:
DOWNLOAD RealSoft OT Client:
RapidShare 1
RapidShare 2

MegaUpload 1
MegaUpload 2

SpeedyShare 1
SpeedyShare 2

Hello, Finally RealSoft-OT Custom have been launched for public!

Me, Jacob and Gunner want to Welcome you all to try out this 7.6 server!

I'm the guy making the server, (Map, npc, monsters, actions, allot more)
Jacob are a Client Scripter and Designer.

Gunner is my Computer G33k, Technical Support.

well, time to start with the server:

Do you like to fight for new items?
Do you enjoy exploring new awesome places?
Do you love to create teams for demon hunts?
Do you want to feel the real RPG feeling?

if so this is exactly the game you're looking for!

RealSoft OT 1.0 Launched Friday 13:th, November 2009

Information:
RealSoft OT is an Open Tibia server based
on how Real Tibia Game should be, No Aim hotkeys.
No botters, no stamina/Soul system. just a pure
nice 7.6 Server!

Experience: 5x
Skills: 6x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%

Hit Points & Mana Points Regain

warlock.gif

Sorcerer - 5 Hp/ 5 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Master - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

stalker.gif

Druid - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Elder - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

hunter.gif

Paladin - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec
Royal - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec

blackknight.gif

Knight - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 4 Sec
Elite - 5 Hp/ 1 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec

3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

Starting the Game:
Before you start you should read this:
First Login Tutorial
and after that a tutorial for what ever vocation you are going to pick. make you being a bit more sure how to start your exploring!

Don't you know what areas to explore first?
Maybe this map could help you out a bit?
hunting%20map.png

Future Updates:
I'm working on get the Map and Gameplay bigger! Make more quests and events, and at same time make the mini map look better!
(I know it's looking a bit weird, but in thegame it's looking awesome!)

Client:
Credits to Jacob (COOKIE)
client%20outside%20full.png

client%20inside%20full.png

if you don't trust the client, then download it (do not unpack it)
and upload it to VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan and scan it!

WARNING! Did a Gm/admin familiar named guy asked you about acc/pass?.. don't give it! not even to me Administrator RealSoft!

Why? Read here:
Hack Security

Look around at the page to wide your knowledge about RealSoft-OT!
Specially "Speacial Item" there you even find some information about Soft Boots ;)

Hope you all Will enjoy this True RPG Server!

Sincerely!

Your RealSoft OT Administrator!

Last edited:
Downloading the client now.

Xantia Frostleaf ingame.

First to level 20, plus highest level.
But i quit this server needs lots of work.

Good server but the maps pretty poor. :/

List of suggestions

• Better mapper.
  • Stair Lag.
  • Overspawns.
  • Some RPG npcs than the rest say "I buy stuffs and eq".
  • Swamp city's horrid, the mapping looks really gross and theres swamp borders over the holes.
  • The Dark Cathedral Type building, overly spawned.
  • Slimes shoot Poison?
  • Bandits hitting 100's?
  • Minotaur Archers ? Hitting 3 Times in One hit?
  • On the map it says level 15's can hunt there, Well theres demon skeletons that hit 180s and run really fast, and theres orc riders who are faster than orc bezerkers and hit 120s.
  • What the hell is up with wolves everywere?
  • Youve grabbed doodad palette and just spammed it.
  • Looks like a 2 day map, made by someone whos never mapped before.

You really had me, in the first town, i loved it. But the rest is uselss and horrid, I'll return when some of them are improved, if none are.. Well cya later.

Xantia Frostleaf.

Last edited:
I had a lot of fun actually, haven't played this long for a while now, I'm now lvl 18 knight.
The mapping itself isn't that great but I still enjoyed the server.

WOw, the ot looks really cool, Ill start playing this tomorrow morning. My name is Warmaniac (Sorc).

Xantia First to level 20, plus highest level.
But i quit this server needs lots of work.

Good server but the maps pretty poor. :/

List of suggestions

• Better mapper. (You said lvl 20.. then you haven't explore 1% of the map, btw, Note that's 7.6 map, not 8.5)
  • Stair Lag. (Because the client need to be reinstalled on your computer, I'll release a installer of the client later)
  • Overspawns. (Where did you find those?)
  • Some RPG npcs than the rest say "I buy stuffs and eq". (I've seen 1 npc that had such bug, tell me which said that)
  • Swamp city's horrid, the mapping looks really gross and theres swamp borders over the holes. (It's not completely finished, did you look at the towers? it's a done city for playing but not completely finished)
  • The Dark Cathedral Type building, overly spawned.(That's the point with that place)
  • Slimes shoot Poison? (Yes they does, but not much longer)
  • Bandits hitting 100's? (Haven't seen that, checking it)
  • Minotaur Archers ? Hitting 3 Times in One hit? (They can hit you 5 times a second, or 2 times each 10 second, but still I going to check them)
  • On the map it says level 15's can hunt there, Well theres demon skeletons that hit 180s and run really fast, and theres orc riders who are faster than orc bezerkers and hit 120s. (Orc riders was that in the old days, and everyone know DS was poweranusers in the oldschool, very usefull at war)
  • What the hell is up with wolves everywere? (I have no idea where you was walking, but if it was Nordic area you was walking in you're having your answer, try desert next time if you have something against wolves)
  • Youve grabbed doodad palette and just spammed it. (Not really, have you seen anyone just spammed a dooded anytime?)
  • Looks like a 2 day map, made by someone whos never mapped before. (Thanks for that one,, that came from a lvl 20 that have seen 1% of the map, very clevar of you to judge a area that you have seen, how do I know you've only seen 1%? because you really act like it. and 90% of the area (unerground counted) continue monsters that would kill you in 3 attacks, some even just 1..)

Edit:
You didn't quit in Main reason about the map or monsters..
you're quiting because you got owned by a Cyclop <.<
13th November 2009 22:14:50 Killed at level 20 by cyclops

I don't have any idea how you can judge a map like that at LEVL 20! wtf lol..

But anyway, if you really want to know Avadana is a 2 days work of me, Aztrix 4 hours work and Sperex 8 hours work.

The whole map took me less then a Week to edit..

But don't forgett that it's not only the map that need tp update, but all the scripts..

etc take the website.. I've been working with the website 17 hours per day for 6 days. (I'm home sick)

and about the server I've been making scripts and improved allot which caused allot of works!

Just to fix the damn arrow bolt bug took me 2 hours to find out how to solve that...

I was editing monsters for like 3 hours just to fremove/edit items and fix some few bugs..

more or less.. you have no shitty idea how much work there's behind this server! it's not any Download and Run server!.. it's all my work and there's still much left!

I think you should respect all that work and report the bugs as a report instead of tell them as an argument to quit the server..

Thanks anyway <.<

Edit: Yes Xantia, you're right.. about Aztrix.. reason as I said above. for the next Common days I will force myself to finish it and update it to a RPG map!
and about the Npc's.. seems I have to go throu them all once again find the speak bugs <.<

See any differences? (Still the update is far from done..)
Right Now
beforeq.png

after.png

Last edited:
i got a little problem:O? when i open the own custom client and put my spells in the hotkeys (what works fine) but when i close the custom client and re-open it they are gone:S? is it possible to play it just on a 7.6 tibia client aswell? ore i have to play on the custom client:O (yes?) explain me how i can safe the hotkeys:s

edit: 7 days banishment for pking:s way to high.. make it 2 days then its oke already if your in war you won't like it to be 2 day banned but 7 days you better create a hole new account:S

edit: people can remove you from the depot:s

Last edited:
Nope, the cyclops was on purpose because i couldn't be bothered walking all the way back to town. But yes the new map update would please me, that was the only problem was the map really rest wasn't such a big issue.

Me and Cyko were exploring and found so much places were there was no nature.. than a second later like 15 rocks in a little area.

I was a testing char.. and i can say.. wait till your a high level you will love the server.. warlocks are great..
I prefer paladin as an starter character

Me and Cyko were exploring and found so much places were there was no nature.. than a second later like 15 rocks in a little area.
After which me and Speak had a long hunt (profit too) in tombs :D .. until it became rather boring.

Well i'm going to a friends, i guess i'll take 30 later tonight. >_< Than Cyko me and you shall eat drags? :D

Well i'm going to a friends, i guess i'll take 30 later tonight. >_< Than Cyko me and you shall eat drags? :D
Wanted to eat a couple of those but Speak had to go :S .. He said we(?)'ll hunt drags tomorrow :S

Edit: Easier than I thought at first..

First 2 drags:

jl44rs.jpg

The 3rd one:

5ceolz.jpg

Easy as hell, even without stairhopping =] (whoops, forgot to cast Great Light ;\)

15mem9d.jpg

Trust me, you'll start to love them! ;3

2m6nwpy.jpg

Magic level 8

2m4aihi.jpg

Plate legs (this rawks! >;D)

352r7yg.png

25 <tired> .. Okay, no more ss for now!

34gm2xc.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, the cyclops was on purpose because i couldn't be bothered walking all the way back to town. But yes the new map update would please me, that was the only problem was the map really rest wasn't such a big issue.

I don't know where you mean with plank areas..

but with Aztrix, I now really see what the problem is there, I didn't realize it was really looking like a OT-map, I'm sorry about that and will work hard to fix that problem in the next common days,
The towers and west exit will be in the update later tonight (it's just a normal save-reload which take like 10 secods)

But please keep reporting stuffs you find weird!

Also I will add a Quest list on the web page, which will continue this inormation.

Name --- Location --- Loot
Example -Avadana --- Example armor

Cykotitan
Gratz to you! really nice already hunting drags :D

Okay, well i quit my paladin, cause theres far to many paladins.

And i've started a family, so if anyone want's to join. Put Angelheart after their name.

Family ATM

• Annalyn Angelheart

All the whole thread to describe the serv and you didnt post the website xd

Wah?

But honestly fix uhm, Orc Riders :/ Pure lure them than no one can kill it.

Wah?

But honestly fix uhm, Orc Riders :/ Pure lure them than no one can kill it.

I'm at my work atm (06:45 - 15:45)
and will check those riders immediatly when I get home.

I appreciate your reports!

Please Continue Reports everything you find weird..

Sincerely

Your RealSoft OT Administrator :p

Okay, well i quit my paladin, cause theres far to many paladins.

And i've started a family, so if anyone want's to join. Put Angelheart after their name.

Family ATM

• Annalyn Angelheart

nao .. we get lvl 80 and kill every1 with power bots hueheuhe

just got pkd ;3 but i escaped!!!!!
You advanced from Level 14 to Level 15.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back