• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] English Pokemon Server [8.54] CUSTOM CLIENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tysoon

Reaction score
Hello,
You can login with 1/1
And create a account, with account manager!
Custom Client Link:

www25.zippyshare.com/v/64594125/file.html

It also Includes the IP changer for The Server

What is inside the server?
• New Islands;
• Respawn random Pokemon shinys all over the map
• Multiple Quests exclusive
• Attack System 100% functional M1 to M12
• Duel System
• System Gender (Male / Female)
• System Boost
• Online 24H
• No Hamachi
• Pokemon have their own unique levels!

This is a fun server, if you want fun this is the server for you!

English/British/American/Polish staff team.

Come and join today!

- - - Updated - - -

Mappers Needed!
Scripters Needed!

If you dont have experiance with pokemon servers, then please do not apply.

Inbox me or reply here!

The server IS in BETA at the moment.

There is hardly any Bugs.

If you do find a bug dont hesitate to let me know!

That includes any BR NPC's you may find!

Thanks!

pokemon-unleashed.mooo.com
Is the ip/host

Last edited:
What makes us choose this server over the other more familiar poke servers around there, whats so unique/special about it?
Not Hatin

What makes us choose this server over the other more familiar poke servers around there, whats so unique/special about it?
Not Hatin

The fact that the server actually has admins from all over the world.

It isnt controlled by polish or brazilian speaking people
Its a big problem when a english speaking person wants to play a english server, there simple isnt any (that i know of)

Gonna give this a try been looking for one for ages

Orite eliteanubis.

The server IS in BETA at the moment.

There is hardly any Bugs.

If you do find a bug dont hesitate to let me know!

That includes any BR NPC's you may find!

Thanks!

pokemon-unleashed.mooo.com
Is the ip/host

Gonna join simply because it is NOT Br. Trying to give a feedback later.
Okay whatever, I went through 3 town exits, my starter pokemon (charmander, about everything around city is bug/grass type), was a lot weaker than everything else and kept dying. (20-35 atk, def etc. at level 5, while any level 6 pokemon around town has average of 70 stats), well, after having to heal my charmander 15 times I managed to catch a Snubull, right, much stronger, so every single exit I took wild level 20+ pokemon appeared. I won't bother luring everything I see just to reach another town where HOPEFULLY lower level pokemon are, not surrounded by aggro types. But I guess that's why nobody plays.
You do not have the usual visual select of pokemon, so you have to guess which Pokemon is in which ball, which is already a HUGE contra to play here, additionally your starter sucks (at least my charmander) and the pokemon skills are based on YOUR level, so if you are a high level, your pokemon can use all skills. Don't really like that, but seems legit.
Fix the start, buff the stats of starters, remove the aggro type Pokemon around town so you can hunt somewhere and add pictures or something of the Pokemon above the balls and a skill list with cooldown bar, without that you won't have more than any of those Br servers. Don't tell me you are worse than those Brs.

Last edited:
I'm liking this at the moment but I think you should make it harder to catch pokemon because I have caught like 10 already and sold some for cash
As Sorelio said add the toolbar and stuff to make it better
Um I know this is a Beta for the moment but Add a staff for when your offline if there gonna be online *Trustworthy* to show people where stuff is and help them I guess up to you
But when you log on I have some stuff to tell you.

When i try to fish i'll get this: "Voce precisa botar a roupa de Fisher para poder pescar." also i hate the, ill gues its the fourth or fifth generation but its just me..

However best of luck to this project, looks really really good.

Edit: Found another bug:
pVFH56.png

Last edited:
You need to use the fisherman outfit to fish!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm liking this at the moment but I think you should make it harder to catch pokemon because I have caught like 10 already and sold some for cash
As Sorelio said add the toolbar and stuff to make it better
Um I know this is a Beta for the moment but Add a staff for when your offline if there gonna be online *Trustworthy* to show people where stuff is and help them I guess up to you
But when you log on I have some stuff to tell you.

All rates have been lowered.
EXP Rates
Catch Rates
Pokemon EXP Rates
Thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna join simply because it is NOT Br. Trying to give a feedback later.
Okay whatever, I went through 3 town exits, my starter pokemon (charmander, about everything around city is bug/grass type), was a lot weaker than everything else and kept dying. (20-35 atk, def etc. at level 5, while any level 6 pokemon around town has average of 70 stats), well, after having to heal my charmander 15 times I managed to catch a Snubull, right, much stronger, so every single exit I took wild level 20+ pokemon appeared. I won't bother luring everything I see just to reach another town where HOPEFULLY lower level pokemon are, not surrounded by aggro types. But I guess that's why nobody plays.
You do not have the usual visual select of pokemon, so you have to guess which Pokemon is in which ball, which is already a HUGE contra to play here, additionally your starter sucks (at least my charmander) and the pokemon skills are based on YOUR level, so if you are a high level, your pokemon can use all skills. Don't really like that, but seems legit.
Fix the start, buff the stats of starters, remove the aggro type Pokemon around town so you can hunt somewhere and add pictures or something of the Pokemon above the balls and a skill list with cooldown bar, without that you won't have more than any of those Br servers. Don't tell me you are worse than those Brs.

You have alot of valid points sir, i shall get onto this ASAP!

I have updated the pokemon collector prices, so now players will want to sell them to other players.

This promotes a healthy game economy!

- - - Updated - - -

Edit:

I have done some pretty nice map edits, a new poke centre/depot in the middle of the woods!

Tutor/Staff meeting room.

New look in saffron pokecentre!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back