• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4] Classick starts today! [09/09/23] [RLMAP+Custom]

Server Website/AAC
http://classick74.com
Server Address
classick74.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hookah

Reaction score

Classick 7.4:

Is a mid-high rated real map server made to have fun, there are no pay to win items
and there are fully smooth gameplay aswell with custom content.

Server Features:
Stackable Manafluids
Stackable Runes
Runes in NPC
Market system
Balanced vocations
7.4 mechanics
Cam system
Cast system(!cast on)
Instant travel in boats
Desert Quest soloable
AoL on each tools NPC
Henricus blessing(inquisition)
Fully antibot client
Guild war system with PvP-Enforced

Experience Bonuses:
Cast system gives +15%
Premium account gives +10%
Party share +20% each voc
Tasks in-game
Global experience roulette

Server Rates:
Experience: Stages(30x-2x)
Magic: Stages(8x-2x)
Skills: Stages(10x-2x)
Spawn: x5
Loot: x4

Server Conection:

Server and client has embedded proxies to make it playable from
Europe and Brazil without any kind of lags.

quaras.png

icewitch.png
arena.png
dl.png

Last edited:
nice bro!.. I'm going to enter with my team, there are like 8 of us, let's test it

Surprised with pings, they are very good in Europe. This is much more enjoyable than those 'reverse engineered' 7.4 servers with trash connection 😆

Server has some bugs and client would need some improvements but overall not bad for a fun server.

Dear GM's, could you please enable automatic account recovery? I did not save the generated password and I would not like to lose all night of offline skilling.

System Disabled​

The admin have disabled automatic account recovery.

Dear GM's, could you please enable automatic account recovery? I did not save the generated password and I would not like to lose all night of offline skilling.

System Disabled​

The admin have disabled automatic account recovery.
Sent you PM

12:07 New record: 100 players are logged in.

Small fun server still online 2 months of fun :) In case anybody want to join!

100% would recommend NOT playing here!!!!! Dont waste your money you will regret it.

1. The GM/owner is aware and has been provided a list of cavebotters but refuses to delete them due to them being his “cash cows”.

2. Online count is a real misrepresentation of the actual player count as you are legally allowed to mc an infinite amount of characters.

3. Don’t waste your time because the top guild are also power abusers and won’t let you progress. They just cavebot and get away with everything.

4. Happy to provide evidence to back my statement (YouTube uploads of botters who are still not banned, but were sent to the GM. Hint: they’re 19/20 top level players).

5. “ Fully antibot client” is a bunch of BS. Even macro is possible here. 🤡🤣

6. @Admin should delist this server due to false advertising.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
You are right at most points botting has becoming insanely used by players nowadays and I wasn't capable of dealing with them in the best way, paid bots are a real problem on the state of the server right now.
I am currently working on new bot preventions and atleast trying it to make it playable but you are right the population of botting players is INCREDIBLE I am just amazed how tibia players are used to play nowadays.
New update was thrown 20 minutes ago to prevent more and walking was reworked completely

70% of the full train players are only there to add players to the otservlist, because you are not honest with that

Nobody is denying that, yeah most players of the server are inside trainers it is a 6 months old highrated server. It is a small but active server any ways. Server started with 13 online and constantly updating.

Last edited:
Let it be, if u dont like it dont play it, theres alot of other offers already in the market just choice what u please

Bots are a problem, yes. I sent you a list of botters and you didn’t delete them. instead, you let them play after a few weeks, because they paid lots of money in your server. Botting is part of the problem problem - but you, the owner, are also part of the problem. Zero enforcement of rules.

Great so you name changed the top player after I posted the video in earlier post. Is he your friend?

What about this guy, Where is his deletion? (Jolly Green Giant) Also going to name change to save him?

Again, 9/10 top players have cavebot. I would not put a single dollar into this server. It’s too risky since rules aren’t enforced - even when GM is aware of the rules. Why waste your effort when you’re up against a travel 350+ botters?

Last edited:
Bots are a problem, yes. I sent you a list of botters and you didn’t delete them. instead, you let them play after a few weeks, because they paid lots of money in your server. Botting is part of the problem problem - but you, the owner, are also part of the problem. Zero enforcement of rules.

Great so you name changed the top player after I posted the video in earlier post. Is he your friend?

What about this guy, Where is his deletion? (Jolly Green Giant) Also going to name change to save him?

Again, 9/10 top players have cavebot. I would not put a single dollar into this server. It’s too risky since rules aren’t enforced - even when GM is aware of the rules. Why waste your effort when you’re up against a travel 350+ botters?
This player you mentioned was banned already for the video like 2 months ago for over a month. Now you reported him and hes now back to banishment. I cannot take responsability if a player decides to change his name.

At todays server save there is going to be implemented a new measure against cavebotting.

Back