• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

It really isn't I don't know how else to prove it. Ah well. When you realize theres no corruption and when you see harsh punishments for cheaters then maybe you will know.

indeed, i remember that guy who was always trying to host these servers was the same guy who always botted on trifrorce many years ago, and he was also using Road Runner ISP just like this serv is

Lol I never played Triforce I assure you. I don't need to prove anything. I spent hours and hours on this server and I'm not going to throw it away being stupid. Stop trying to flame me and try the server out;P

Who wanna try it out , when we already knows the bakground of it? And mabey it won't be corrupted the first 2 hours but the others it would be.

Well theres 25 players online and i saw 7 in monks and im working on an anti-afk script for them as we speak.

movie0004 tmv

a cam of nub gm kilin my ass with orshabal cuz raped his team of noobs: hoodnasty etc
he kiled me like 6 times but only camed this one

hood=noob nasty=nasty lOLLLL

nasty noob

shut up pusio you dont rule shit man you puf more than a flatulent fat guy

nice ssa 8x i got from fabolous btw GOOD OT! lol

Back