• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

Pandera

Reaction score
[USA] Pandera 7.6 v2. Custom Staged . Online 6/21!

30wtf82.png
COMES ONLINE TOMORROW 6/21We're back for another run! With many changes, and stability and database fixes and a stage system that should prevent level 150s running around, we're proud to present Pandera v2, plan on a cleaner, longer, and a more fun environment!
Create an account today!
pandera.no-ip.info
Pandera 7.6 RPG, running on a stable version of Avesta, is an oldschool but HEAVILY balanced oldschool server. In Pandera, leveling and fighting will be easy to get started, but harden as your journey goes on. We have a familliar YurOTS map but we are proud to say that it is the most professionly edited and it is full of quests, twists, turns, and especially challenges. We want our server to look appealing for the RPG style players and the to-death Hardcore PVP-ers. Hosted in USA on a 100mbits connection, we hope to soon shoot for a dedicated server if we achieve a certain amount of players. If you have any questions or comments, the staff will be happy to listen, as we are constantly trying to improve the server. So if your a peaceful RPG'er or a to death PVP/War player this server is DEFINITELY for you! :)
Stages:
8-30= 35x
31-50= 25x
51-90= 20x
91+= 12x
Rates:
Skills= 20x
Magic= 12x
Spawn= 2x
Loot= 2x [Items sell for more than usual at NPC to stimulate the economy.
Mana Ticks= 9hp(VAR) and 13 mana non promoted. [Almost doubles with promotion for 20k]
Other Info:
Kills to RS=4
Kills to ban= 7
Ban lasts= 48 hours.
In a futile attempt of vocation balancing we have raised every weapon by 10 attack (Tested out every vocation NONE is overpowered.) Spells are the same as they were in 7.6-7.4 ERA however exori is changed from 3/4's mana to 150.

Pandera's temple (Buy your AOL's for 50k at Max!
2ivzx4.jpg

Need just a little bit more money for promotion? Take down the Mighty demon skeletons and minotaur mages to claim your reward!
dli694.jpg

Realistic Demon Helmet quest along with Parchment room and Heros!
uyih1.jpg

Who knows what the reward could be!
11b0njm.jpg

Realistic Demona to give you that oldschool hunting feeling!
wgpx88.jpg

Extremly hard quests with rewards that make it worth while!
muedxi.jpg

So what are you waiting for? Join today at pandera.no-ip.info

Last edited:
Please if you think i should adjust any rates let me know!

Any suggestions? Do you guys like the skill rates/exp rates etc? Thanks for commenting btw^^

Counter till its online has been implemented on the website!

Lol, give it a chance. I wasnt even involved in that piece of shit YurOTS engine server before.

Yeah I know the kids who were runnin' it, thats how I got the map files. I was busy playin' real tibia and I decided to build off the map and see what I could do. Regardless of what the history it has it seems very stable and I dont think any americans will lag so it should lead to a decent amount of players if all goes well.

Lol, once again I had nothing to do with them. Believe it if you not but this server is alot more profesionally done anyways.

Server is now online a little earlier than expected =)!

Last edited:
lol hi fear and his retarded cousin.

for those who dont know them you will find out soon as you gone get botted down by their cheated chars.

if your good enough to take them down with their bots you will be banned/deleted :).

i'll recommend aleria even over this shit lol.

Lol okay, and when you realize this server is no way affliated with the previous owners then feel free to join. Like i said, Ive put a fair bit of time into this server and I don't want it to lose reputation because of its past owners so please just let this server grow and forget the past.

Back