• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Pandera 7.6 Custom Highrate. RESET 4/30!

LOLLLLLLL! the gm went on my char. i was lvl 6 million at one point. looks like the end to this ot RIP

EDIT: and gabo i wasnt /w the gm at all. he logged on my char n shit. u warred him to

lie but nice try nasty noob :eek:

gm was fabolous
so he was with you guys he gave you all ssa 100x so just stop tryin to justify your shity pvp sayin gm was playin in your char nasty NOOB

stfu sammy warred me and flarex. i wasnt warring with fabolous. get ur facts straight. no ot to play now tho ;/

Well it only took 3 days for xxandrewxx and those other syracuse kids to get bored and kill everyone on gm

gotta stop believing that its a magical new owner every time the say it is

i dont think so, i check the otserv thread for this serv and both u and the hoster post on the same threads, even years ago, so u obv know him. and since ur a fuck up and always end up killin ur players with the gm, this is dejavu #54

Sepeku says:
nah
dude
the host admin
me and gabo
was fighting the host + 3 of them
2 v 4
anmd some noob ass kngiht was helpin us and
they killed us becuase gm debugged us
()i died twice from debugs)
than we went
on a massive rampage LOL
and we killed like 6 of them,
and than
i solod 2 of them
and the second solo
he dropped his bp
so i picked it up
and inside was
100x ssa's
just like i said
100 cc
and 78 cc

SammyNSC:
why wud he do this?

Sepeku says:
because when
i pm him saying this kid has 100x ssa's
he was saying NO HE DONT blablabla
I DONT CHEAT blabla
than he died...
and lost all that edited shit
gm was prolly embarassed
and he went ape-shit on the server
after ig ot that bp
he tp'd me into an island with an orshy
(trying to make me lose my bp)
so i didnt relog
i made a new char

we just need someone with atleast half a brain to host this. i mean it's a good server it's just too tempting to cheat.

and my character was 100% legit, so don't blame me for cheating. no, i didn't personally know the GM.

Last edited:
ight. so we find someone who can host it. outside of syracuse. get some gm log script on the website so everyone can monitor it. this server's fun as fuck i wanna play it. =//

Truly sorry about the server. My roomate "blackshaded" Logged on my localhost and used "create GM" To make himself a secret gamemaster account. Turns out he gave himself 100x ssas. Sepeku told me about this and i tped to him, debugging the players on accident. Im in no way a corrupt GM my roomate is just an immature fucking idiot.

then why killed gabosito 6 times with orshi for no reason only cuz your friends cant beat us even when they havin 100x ssas and gm debugin enemys

Back