• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Great Idea. Worth reading!

Do you want a "new" server? (same server as Shadowcores)

• I agree. There should be created a "new" server

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

Drutex

Harifiarzheh
Reaction score
Lately, there are in my opinion far too many players on this server. The number of players goes in some hours up to 1000 players online. So I want a solution proposing. Maybe you could work on a new project, a new server, or simply build a second same this one server. You could then simply allow some players switch to the server, the whole character for example. Something like a character transfer.
I am a senior player from Otland and I have ever experienced something like that here and just want to say, that would be a great idea. What I mean by that is that earlier there were a server called Moonhawk and later there was the possibility to transfer the character from Moonhawk onto Softcores, because of the small number of players.
And now I think the time has come to open a second server. Not because of a few players, but due to high number of players on one server.

I hope you like my idea, and you will perhaps reconsider and support it.

;]

This idea would be great, but I'm sure they have more things in mind before they open up a secondary server to help reduce the amount of players online.
Eg. Finish all the quests that need scripted, update a few more things server wide, etc.

I support the idea, though.

Regards,
Cody

Bad idea, tibia is big enough to handle 1000 ppl at a time. If you're having problem with gaining experience, just fight for your spot.

I can understand you, who don't need to exp or don't want to. Look at your level. You don't like my idea 'cuz you're hight level and maybe you like to Frag on low level players. Remember that if there would be a second same server, there would be more players on both servers as only here and they would develop further, until a third server is needed.

How do I know it?
Hmm, I have experienced how the server has developed, three months ago, not even the half of these players were playing here and the number of players online was barely 400 at the late hours, where there are now around 1000 players online.

I do not want every player moves from here to the new server (if such one would be created), only those who would do it voluntarily. I think there are a whole of such players.

A request to GOD's, please check my idea and think about it.

Regards,
Drutex

- - - Updated - - -

Server will split 50-50, like it did with twinforce or moonhawk. Not a good idea for every1 with a brain.
Moonhawk has been closed not splitted.
"To be closed" and "to be splitted" are two different things. And what I mean is that not everyone should change the server, but only those who want to.

Last edited:
NO!

If this were to happen, Softcores would definetely not maintain it's popularity and it would eventually die.. Just cause you cant find a spot? We should split the server? you gotta fight for your experience, and hunt at the right time of the day. I was online early yesterday morning at like 6AM. And there were like 300-400 people online. I had vengoth tower all to myself. Ofcourse it might be tough getting a spawn at 6PM. Welcome to reality. You can't have played much back in the day when every tibia server was full?

Lately, there are in my opinion far too many players on this server. The number of players goes in some hours up to 1000 players online. So I want a solution proposing. Maybe you could work on a new project, a new server, or simply build a second same this one server. You could then simply allow some players switch to the server, the whole character for example. Something like a character transfer.
I am a senior player from Otland and I have ever experienced something like that here and just want to say, that would be a great idea. What I mean by that is that earlier there were a server called Moonhawk and later there was the possibility to transfer the character from Moonhawk onto Softcores, because of the small number of players.
And now I think the time has come to open a second server. Not because of a few players, but due to high number of players on one server.

I hope you like my idea, and you will perhaps reconsider and support it.

;]

I quit this Ot because my friends quit, but I'm close to coming back because of the high amount of players. So I don't like this idea

Back