• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Great Idea. Worth reading!

Do you want a "new" server? (same server as Shadowcores)

• I agree. There should be created a "new" server

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
Right.

Totally senior, you're like a grandpa around here.

OT: NO! It's good as it is right now.

What Join Date is it? On Forum?? That has nothing to do with how long I'm playing on Otland. For over three years I have observed how Otland developed. And that's true, I am registered since July 2012, but on the forum. So if you still have more unnecessary comments to purchase, hold it for you.

If the will open new server they should balance mage damage. (ue, sd)
or just change magic level rate. It's too high. 100 mlvl i 3 days. Hits: 350-480 with sd, ue= 500-700.

I can understand you, who don't need to exp or don't want to. Look at your level. You don't like my idea 'cuz you're hight level and maybe you like to Frag on low level players. Remember that if there would be a second same server, there would be more players on both servers as only here and they would develop further, until a third server is needed.

How do I know it?
Hmm, I have experienced how the server has developed, three months ago, not even the half of these players were playing here and the number of players online was barely 400 at the late hours, where there are now around 1000 players online.

I do not want every player moves from here to the new server (if such one would be created), only those who would do it voluntarily. I think there are a whole of such players.

A request to GOD's, please check my idea and think about it.

Regards,
Drutex

- - - Updated - - -

Moonhawk has been closed not splitted.
"To be closed" and "to be splitted" are two different things. And what I mean is that not everyone should change the server, but only those who want to.

Thats not even the point noob. As I am trying to say; this server will split 50%-50% becuase noobs like you do not know how to level and hope to have free space on the new server to get it.

A server like this is made to handle +- 800 people. Whenever they will reach 1600 people on an average basis I'd suggest they open a new server. But for now, there are not even 800 different IP's playing, because most of them are just mc'ing.

According to my opinion, this subject is worth to debate about. Wheter it is a good solution to bring up yet another server, on another IP-adress with other conditions, such as lower/higher rates or if it is a good solution to bring up just one identical server on the same IP-adress with the same conditions and name it "ShadowCores#" (just an example) to make people more balanced. However I don't think that either of this would solve it. Of course people would try out the brand new server regardless if it's a completely brand new server with other rates and another gameplay or if it's just another game-server on the existing ShadowCores network, but will the players just abandon ShadowCores and start the new server or are they going to stay, test the new server and keep playing on ShadowCores. Bringing up a new server isn't just something that you do within a day, it takes a lot of time, considerations and of course it takes money. And as you all know, everything is about money nowadays.

So how can we solve this with the very high population so that everyone will benefit it? That is a debate worth argueing about! :)

well ive read this thread for a long time and now ima post.

I think creating a new server exactly the same as shadowcores would be awesome because of the number of ppl here is ridiculous on an ot, just make sure there wont be like a world trade thing on the donate page.
I also think you need more gms, because if u bot well you can get 250-300 in like 2-3 days
The bad thing about creating this new server will be shadows wont be advertised as #1 on otservlist.org.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think tho the new server should be pvp-e and the frag limits increased

Thats not even the point noob. As I am trying to say; this server will split 50%-50% becuase noobs like you do not know how to level and hope to have free space on the new server to get it.

A server like this is made to handle +- 800 people. Whenever they will reach 1600 people on an average basis I'd suggest they open a new server. But for now, there are not even 800 different IP's playing, because most of them are just mc'ing.

JOIN DATE ON FORUM has nothing to do with the JOIN DATE ON OPEN TIBIA SERVERS. You mad? Just because you have 3k posts and are registered on the Forum since 2008? "Thaha"
First of all stop insulting people on Forum just because you don't like the idea. That's really "noobish". Different people got different opinions and everyone should accept it you noob (second time for you) = insulted twice like you did. The second thing is that if you had not bought your 229 ED and 288 MS you would have the same opinion and would like the new server to be opened, you play on MC too, but it is not the thing we are talking here about. You say 800 +/- people? The server online status is ~1100 at certain times... Of course you've got to fight for your spot if you want to hunt but 1100 is too high I think. 7 people on Dragon Lair Venore - botting - ON AN OPEN TIBIA SERVER!!!! Are you kidding me? Look at Real Tibia where the online rate is ~500 on the most servers. What's about wars? Random PK-ers (lvl ~60 just to make UE) just destroy all wars. That's annoying right? So now I think you will understand why it does not make fun anymore. Not just because of lvl-ing LMAO, people want to have fun and they donate for this server to have fun. If shadowcores wants to meet the most "Real Tibia" conditions, why shouldn't they split the server 50%-50%? What is the problem? Money? I don't think so, they earn enough money as I said because of the high-donate-rate. It can be also seen on the many updates the server is making every week. All in all I totally agree with the idea to split the server. Of course with a character transfer, to not waste the time the players have spent. Don't want to? Don't transfer your character there if you've got a problem with it. Every day starts a new Open Tibia Server and some of them are successfully, some not.. But moonhawk,icechaw,softcores and shadowcores were totally successful and I think the new one would be too!

Now insult my Ice Meto, just because you don't like my opinion :) I don't care

Last edited:
According to my opinion, this subject is worth to debate about. Wheter it is a good solution to bring up yet another server, on another IP-adress with other conditions, such as lower/higher rates or if it is a good solution to bring up just one identical server on the same IP-adress with the same conditions and name it "ShadowCores#" (just an example) to make people more balanced. However I don't think that either of this would solve it. Of course people would try out the brand new server regardless if it's a completely brand new server with other rates and another gameplay or if it's just another game-server on the existing ShadowCores network, but will the players just abandon ShadowCores and start the new server or are they going to stay, test the new server and keep playing on ShadowCores. Bringing up a new server isn't just something that you do within a day, it takes a lot of time, considerations and of course it takes money. And as you all know, everything is about money nowadays.

So how can we solve this with the very high population so that everyone will benefit it? That is a debate worth argueing about! :)

I Agree :)

We might be starting more servers in the future, but not that soon. If it happens it will be after the winter update, however it won't be linked to ShadowCores (meaning you won't be able to transfer characters across servers, and it will have its own website so you can use same character name there as you previously used on ShadowCores).

The main reason for me, to play shadowcores is the amount of people that is online everyday, it reminds me to Aurera ( where i play, 900- 1000 ppl online everyday), Its the best thing, u always get a team to do quest, u always have a different guild to war, u always get a partner to hunt, etc,etc,etc,etc....A server with 200 ppl for me, is very sad, and if this happens i will leave.

Taking it to an extreme, for me, a great proposal for tibia , but unrealizable due to the complexity, Is to eliminate 25 worlds which are empty, 150, 200 ppls everday, and to make a fusion between other worlds, in order to get worlds with 3000 ppl online...( Obviusly increasing the map ). For me: More ppl = more fun. Less ppl = more sadness.

SO, I WONT SUPPORT THIS IDEA.

BTW, if u dont have a spot to hunt , u may be a newbie, coz i dont have problems to lvl

Back