• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

I have a level 41 knight on honera, but I quit because I was doomed to always go on as FACC and these days it's practically impossible >: (

There's none just yet :)
But here :D

c5kUoNR.png

:0 da fuq u het a lvl 150 from nub?!

Simple, our pings are horrible for PvP servers.
If I were ever in a war I have to gamble where I will use a Magic Wall about 10 seconds before the player runs there.
New Zealand internet <3 but either way I prefer non-pvp. If I want pvp I'll find a war server, I find it's funner as non pvp and the community is nicer a lot of the time.
Either way doesn't matter.

If I was level 150 a level 20 could beat me to dp from boat. :s

r41gr7.png

- - - Updated - - -

Got 31 at Hellspawns too, but forgot to screen. :$

Qai-gyc.png

Last edited:
Hahaha yeah he did xD

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;1V9XplTO5pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V9XplTO5pg[/video]

12:57 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 31 (with 46.19% progress towards level 32) to level 33 (with 7.09% progress towards level 34)

My baby knight also went from 13 axe to 33 axe on the offline trainer, she's growing up. :')

- - - Updated - - -

V9tCinC.png

Missed it, but went from 31-33 in 38 minutes at hellspawns. :)

you should take screen shots of the entire screen so we can see whats going on, rather then just a crop of your new experience points :p

Back