• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

low stamina aka how much?:p

18:31 at the moment. XD

I have considered starting to play Tibia again, if anything else because I don't have any decent games to play, and this year classes will be very few(only 1 or 2) so I'll have tons of time
I wonder if you'd accept a newbie to play with u :p

Sure come on board. :D

Btw.

HsLRPE.png

Enough for me, bed time. :p

I'm off to bed. :)
Hopefully stamina goes up to 21 or so, then I'll take 40 and stay offline all thursday/friday and take 50 on the weekend. :3

As a facc it took me fucking months to get level 41 with decent skills.
Lady pacc sara does it in a few days D:

As a facc it took me fucking months to get level 41 with decent skills.
Lady pacc sara does it in a few days D:

Hehe, I'm very tired. :$
I was free acc from 1-20 which I did in a day, then 20-40 took 3 days as a PACC. But thats because I've died like 6 times. :|

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for Stamina now, hopefully all day today and try get my stamina back up to atleast 25-30. I also got my Pirate Outfit.. took two hours and nearly died, but I got it. :)

Just got Level 10, not that impressive, but everyone has to start somewhere :p
level10s.png

Nah did it like two hours ago the whole thing, just rushed the whole meriana quests and peg leg ones and stuff. :$
bought all the items from the market place.

I wanna play Tibia now :( but can't, though today might be an quick day :D

Back