• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Will keep looking into this :D
1 thing I don't like tho is the level difference between you

My setup. :D
Since I missed level 35, you can see it.
I was like 5% to 36 and my internet cut out and died zzz.

PBjFOMI.png

demon shield on a mage? kidding rite? get urself spellbook of ...

Lowest was for level 30, and I've had this EQ since level 21 ;x Haven't updated yet.

But I will when I head to dp. ^^

dS7IbaB.png

Update. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Got my spellbook, hehe. 1-36 in 3 days, which gives me 4 days to get 14 levels. :D

Last edited:
much better screen shots then the boring crops of the exp bar :p you're leveling really fast

Missed another because I wasn't paying attention and forgot to hit print screen till after.

hWVGKUF.png

Hurry up nublet. :3
Half way to 39 already.

Low stamina, so I'll get 40 and then level my knight whos level 20, but they won't be as fast since can't hunt Hellspawns. :p

I always wanted to hunt hellspawns when I played Lunara but couldn't find a blocker, had to do edron earth elementals till 50 or so

I have considered starting to play Tibia again, if anything else because I don't have any decent games to play, and this year classes will be very few(only 1 or 2) so I'll have tons of time
I wonder if you'd accept a newbie to play with u :p

Back