• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Second Map 8.50

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
So Here It Is My Second Map 8.50 Protocol. i Heared Much Peapols. saying bad too large. That i not fixed becouse i like then are large so That i making High exp rate's map. And much peapols saying no Nature no water just Black Etc Etc. I Dont Forgoting it. Like from now Everything got Position. City Got Nature Trees Gras Not just Fucking Grounds and walls. us will self saw it. and the first map 2 Noobish Quests. :D Now are much more.

Example:
~Anni~
~DHQ~
~Demon Oak~
~mini poi~
~inq~
~Fire Boots Quest~
~Ferumbra's Tower Quest~
~And Some Small Quests~

So i much thinked about Trainer's For me peapols saying Bad bad bad :D Walls And Grounds. So I thinked How i can make it Nice And Get idea :) The Point Was Large Room How can i fix it without Delete. So i maked Rest Place's its nice and nice for Eye :D

So Here It is My Ss:

Temple:
templeg.png

Depot:
depot.png

Outside: 4 Npc, Noob Hunting Place's, And up Tp's Hunting Place's:
outside.png

Trainers:
trainers.png

Castle Temple:
castlef.png

Castle Depot:
castkedeoit.png

Castle Quests:
castlequests.png

So Here It is. My Second Map. I wana THink us saw the new things and the new things is realy much.

Download Link -- Lithuania OT.rar

So like it ? Why Not Rep++ ? :p

I don't know, but this is almost worse than RoXoR map.

This is a boring map to look at. Sorry but dont like it.

I think we have a map answer on a Box.

Yes, Thx For Comments :D In The Third Realise WIll By small Map's. Realy Smaller Then older :D and i try Make More Decorations. Giving Example The How Small WIll by Map's. Will Look Something Like This Here Are 28~ Hunting Tp's.
huntingspawn.png

what if it looks like a 999x server, maybe someone wants to host a 999x server, and btw their funnier than those 2x shits even if their perfectly mapped.. but this.. mm is... ok i wont lie to deffend u.. this sux :/

and a tip, make the teleports more close to each other lol it would be annoying to get in a wrong tp and have to walk all that to get into another

Back