• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] Edron [Including houses]

Crewe

Ravens
Reaction score
Hello, I tracked the updated Edron map from tibia and decided to give it out here.

• This map contains the Edron houses (I added them myself, it's possible that I missed one or two house(s)).
  • 5 Guildhalls.
  • 83 Houses.
  • This Edron map has the real tibia coords, which means if you run a real tibia map, all you have to do is to import this map including the houses and voíla, you're done.

~-

Attachments

Approved!
Is not really needed, but here is the scan.

Thanks for your release, Crewe!

OMG!
The second one in that day xD
But thanks for upload ;]

Does it contain all the monsters? Thanks for the release :)

No... (It's cuted)

2u9u8ut.png

Map's Temple is:
x;33173
y;31764
z;6

I just tracked the city itself, got small parts of the stuff outside because I ran around with the tracker on :p

Can you send me Your ZTracker? Because mine's bugged ;< .
I can't import map from ztk to otbm etc.
If you send for me your ZTracker ( with Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat ) and If it's works I'll Rep you.

omg, whats happening to Cip's mapping? >.<
I think everything looks like shit :<

I'm too!
But why You can make projects ? (I Cant!)
I can't import map from ztk to otbm.
I can't export map from otbm to ztk file.
I can't load map.
Please Send me your ZTracker (with Your Tibia files) or tell me what I do bad ;(

That's to Crewe /\

Last edited by a moderator:
Run Tibia, run the tracker, press File upi in the left corner, then 'New Project', enter the name that you'd like the project to have, then 'Options' -> 'Client version' and choose the client you are using. Then press start.

Nice releases...
Track the whole map! :cool:

This has obviously been tracked from one of TwiftySoft's servers (Softcores/Icechaw/Twinforce)

Back