• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing my small pvp-enforced map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm releasing my pvp-enfo map. It was made, and it's still in progress (however I won't release new versions, because they will be in pvp-enfo server, which will be released soon by me and Azi).

Map is medium sized, made in quarter showoff style. Map is separated on two parts, every include castle, one for each team. There is also something like gateway between those parts. Also there is some kind of maze under whole map.

Here is the link:
CLICKZOR HERE

And ofcourse some screenshots:

74661827la9.png

59785851gd3.png

43308522kp3.png

74164852at9.png

84672605zp5.png

What's the reason I am releasing map which will be already in distro? Just because. I want you to rate my work, I want to know what I should change in my pvp-enf mapping, to make it even better.

Thanks,
Hermes

Wow, This is an great map. I really gonna use this and host it and see how many people join.

Good work :D It could be used as some sort of quest if you add some monsters to >.<

Yeah, I made it for a small ~20vs20 guild wars. Then I touched it with RPG style and voila ^^, but more comments plaxorzorso :p

I was also thinking about adding some team quests like annihilator or dhq or whatever, but I haven't much time as I am working on my own project. Thanks for your good opinions.

Would be good if you added some big areas, If not an high rp/ek can block those bridges and they can't die !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back