• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia

Dead Zone

Historia Owner
Reaction score
Historiabanner2.png

Welcome to the Historia project picture gallery!
Historia is aimed to bring back Tibia 4.4 in all its glory with a few twists!

Project news
Historia will be based on the Tibia 4.0 map.
There will be two worlds based on the Tibia 4.0 map.
Each world will be unique and will have different stories and quests.
World 1 will be using the Tibia 6.4 client while World 2 will be using the 7.6 client.
The Tibia 6.4 version will have the same damage system cipsoft would have used. Same goes for the 7.6 client.
There will be a graphics conversion for the Tibia 7.6 client to make it have Tibia 4.0 graphics!
The Tibia 7.6 version of Historia is near Alpha testing. We aim for alpha testing on the 5th of December!
The Tibia 6.4 version of Historia is still in development. We aim for alpha testing on Christmas day!
Join our facebook fan page! Head on over to https://www.facebook.com/tibia64 and like!

Now for the Pictures!
Here is the 4.0 world in all its glory!

Tibia33-1.png

The Tibia 6.4 client!
This client might become the popular choice for some people. We will add more worlds if needed.

BeholderHunt.png

Broadcast.png

Here is a peak into the graphics conversion for the Tibia 7.6 client.
We plan to have this version of Historia up and running first.
Once live we plan to have the option to transfer your character to the 6.4 client.

Hunt.png

Last edited:
Huahua, that Giant Spider spawn surely brings back memories ;)

Goodies!

Nice, looks real flat tho without mountains :(

Another update :D
Playing with some of the old Sprs.
linked to first post.

Last edited:
Huge bump! going be uploading the front page with tons of new images!
Beta invites of the server will go out to those who are dedicated for some hardcore testing! More info to come.

Last edited:
Yee! Remember wen i was in OTFans some months ago i found the 2 first teaser it think and I was like "OMFG! I r play OT!" and then I didnt hear anything about the ot anymore and now I found it here :D
I would really love to be BETA tester :0

Those Giantspiders were ftw.
I recall someone lured shitloads of GS'es to Venore road while I was chasing a enemy in Aldora war. Oldschool EK, lv82 vs 5 Giantspiders. Nothx. Less waste. D=

Bump plus some news!
Added in New Poh, Offers challenges for levels 60+
Shrines of the Dead, Historia's pass storyline in tombs.

Last edited:
Back