• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lands Of Forsaken Kingdom Mapping Teaser!

WardawG

★Scarlet Horn Mapper★
Reaction score
Hello Otland i wanna show you ingame screens of my project called Lands Of Forsaken Kingdom this server will be a rpg based game play with low exp rate and low loot rate with a unique huge map!. I am Developer and the mapper and my real friend Wodian is Main Developer soon there will be a beta test and we need people that would like to join in the beta test u can post in this thread iff u would like to join so i can sign u up and add ur name in the list :) the date is not set yet but i think the beta test begins this week or the week after. We are working on this project like 2 years now with alot of huge breaks but we just started 1st of december again and we are getting closer and closer to get the server online!
When the server is like about 6 months online with huge amount of players we want also launch a high exp rate server with the same map i hope you like the screens and i hope to see ya in game soon! for more information u can check our website XN-Omega Server - Latest News

and here is the link to sign up for beta test it started today on 18 januari! Job Apply Page!

ADDED more pictures!!

Lands Of Forsaken Kingdom Minimap!

lofkmap_ground_copy.jpg

1_copy.jpg

2_copy.jpg

3_copy.jpg

4_copy.jpg

5_copy.jpg

6_copy.jpg

7_copy.jpg

8_copy.jpg

9_copy.jpg

10_copy.jpg

11_copy.jpg

12_copy.jpg

13_copy.jpg

14_copy.jpg

15_copy.jpg

16_copy.jpg

More screens down here :)

nat1_copy.png

nat2_copy.png

nat3_copy.png

nat4_copy.png

nat5_copy.png

I hope u enjoyed the screenshots and i hope to see you online in The Lands Of Forsaken Kingdom! so you can explore the map make quests make guilds and make some big wars :)

Kind Regards,
Xevo Networks Team

Last edited:
18th januari closed beta starts people want more pictures? then i will make some more :)

kind regards,
WardawG

Save as .PNG, and use Options -> Graphic -> Advanced -> Don't screth widows.

I liked everything but the rope bridges
A rope bridge doesnt need nearly as much support and those bamboo poles are spammed like hell
just space em out

Oh god please dont make a gif pic, i wanna see every pic by itself so i can take a look at the details o_ô

Back