• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Works

Leftwing

Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been thinking since I started mapping again whether or not to make a new thread. Seeing as how I'm starting anew I think it's only proper that with a new chapter comes a new page, or in this case thread. I ask if a mod could close my old thread it would be greatly appreciated. Also for anyone who wants to see some older works you can look here:

Leftwing's Mapping Pieces

A now for a little explanation of this thread:

The works here are for no current project, they are not for sale, trade or any sort of transfer. My skill is currently not for hire (Whatever skill I have >.>, if there even is any), and I'm not looking for a team or a job. This is for fun, for my entertainment, and for your enjoyment.

That being said, I welcome any and all opinions no matter if they are a personal choice or whether you think I just don't know how to map as long as it is polite. No arguing in my thread please.

An explanation of the works posted here:

All works posted here are of my own creation on the map that was once Heroland. For those who are wondering, I await the return of Evil Hero as the project is still on hold, minus the map development. I doubt the project will ever be finished due to the fact I am the only mapper. I did mention that this is not for a team or project, and that is true. This mapping will probably never see the light of day that is a server. Confused? It's okay, in simple terms:

This is on Heroland's map, but not for Heroland. Maybe. Still confused? Good.

As you will see, there will be various patterns and colors used on the frames. Please note that each type of frame is meant to separate the work as progress continues. Each one represents a small goal, and upon completion of each area a new frame will be used for the next goal.

Finally to the works!

The current area of work is:

24g83kn.png

The northern and southern parts are to be different projects. The current project is the north swamp and the southeast Amazon camp. The south is being planned as something 'special' ;).

I started by working on an incomplete section of swamp:

2djp35f.jpg

2lc8swy.jpg

250k013.jpg

nc6lt.png

More swamp:

4kwb2d.png

jp8uav.png

6gjzgz.png

2ia3m0x.png

The amazon camp:

nfky21.png

23lcnr4.png

5lrzoi.png

2vhypol.png

1on1jq.png

2aio9kp.png

More camp:

2ilg9le.png

ff476x.png

14xgz0z.png

34doqiv.png

2ngy0yf.png

There is more going to be posted soon! Encouragement would be nice and would motivate me to map faster. This is going to be a long term goal, as I intend to complete the map outline I have.

Hope you enjoyed and there's more to come,
Leftwing

Last edited:
I think it could be kinda' tricky to walk there... Specially to hunt with a Paladin. /:

You're the oldest mapper for HeroLand, but not the only one o_O I was making the starter area and I think there was one other mapper too.. I hope Evil Hero comes back so it can get back on track. Anyway, looks pretty good :)

You're the oldest mapper for HeroLand, but not the only one o_O I was making the starter area and I think there was one other mapper too.. I hope Evil Hero comes back so it can get back on track. Anyway, looks pretty good :)

Even with Evil Hero coming back we'd need to port over from 3.6 to 2.9 (eventually 4.0), as Mystic Spirit is 10x better than Crying Damson. That being said, all the good features would have to be switched over, all the scripts rewritten etc. A lot of work to be done, and without a capable team I don't see it. I hope he comes back soon!

New photos! Amazon camp has now been completed. The second goal will begin tomorrow, as it's 2:00 AM and I need sleep.

2hwee1d.png

sv6omu.png

2a9z4ag.png

uvjn9.png

2mg6uq9.png

4uywrn.png

An updated minimap:
2q8de1l.png

Hope you enjoyed the amazon camp,
Leftwing

I love the minimap! :D Hey, just a question, do you have the Tibia options correct?, 'cause it seems like you missed the "Don't Shrink..." shit. /:

I love the minimap! :D Hey, just a question, do you have the Tibia options correct?, 'cause it seems like you missed the "Don't Shrink..." shit. /:

I do, however in Photoshop I place the image on a 480x360 pixel canvas and widen it holding shift and dragging the corners since the height is not exactly 360 pixels. This enlarges the image while not making it disproportional.

New photos tonight!

No comments guys? Really? Sorry for another double post, but I couldn't help myself for such a good cause.

New border, new goal!

2s1vww1.png

14b6w46.png

vzvcqq.png

15vl7s.png

sevm6u.png

jhtv6t.png

2yl5n41.png

zthdgi.png

fk5su8.png

wce9nk.png

xcuibb.png

That's all for today, however for those interested in what's to come, here is an excerpt from our very own adventurer:

"These last few days of exploring the swamps has led me to a mysterious land. Surrounded by massive cliffs I began to feel claustrophobic, the only way to leave was the mountain passage which I had came. The fumes were almost unbearable, and the sights of bodies. Bodies... There were so many. How could this be? Few are trained to endure the poison gas, but how could so many victims be obtained? All the bodies were men as well and the encampment on the other side of the mountain was only women... This must mean there is something else at work here, but what? What dangers lurk ahead?" Only those brave enough will find out!

Hope you enjoyed,
Leftwing

Last edited:
"These last few days of exploring the swamps has led me to a mysterious land. Surrounded by massive cliffs I began to feel claustrophobic, the only way to leave was the mountain passage which I had came. The fumes were almost unbearable, and the sights of bodies. Bodies... There were so many. How could this be? Few are trained to endure the poison gas, but how could so many victims be obtained? All the bodies were men as well and the encampment on the other side of the mountain was only women... This must mean there is something else at work here, but what? What dangers lurk ahead? Only those brave enough will find out!
Fiv3FpAkQc.png

Honestly, I don't like to read those kind of stories xd

Back