• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Works

Sorry guys, been a little busy lately, it's going to stay that way for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll still be putting up 2-4 screenshots a night, depending on how much time I have.

I have an idea for you left.. do an Underground broken down pirate ship, that can be seen from a large gap in the earth's soil.
A few more idea around the first part of the mapping, do a various maze to get to the ship, filled with waterfalls and pathways under and across the waterfalls. be creative and imaginative :)

I have an idea for you left.. do an Underground broken down pirate ship, that can be seen from a large gap in the earth's soil.
A few more idea around the first part of the mapping, do a various maze to get to the ship, filled with waterfalls and pathways under and across the waterfalls. be creative and imaginative :)

Pirate ship underwater??? Maybe I'll think about it, but definitely not happening just yet. Working on something big, you'll see.

Back