• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Leftwing's Mapping Works

You guys wanted some pictures, here is something to keep you entertained:

I mapped this in 5 mins, 100% raw. Nothing special:

30uwitv.png

Not at home right now, sorry guys. Thanks HesteN, every time I get discouraged I simply look at your thread and my map editor gets re-opened.

I'm not sure if I have either of these traits, as quality is hard to achieve and it's even harder to produce a good quantity of it.

I'm actually out of inspiration, any suggestions would be nice!

Why not make a cave, and compare it with mine when we both are finished? :p I've just recently started again aswell, after a big break :p
Doing some silly rotworm spawn or w/e :p

Download TFS 2.10 for 8.7, or whatever version you use for whatever client. Then get Uniserver. Install, run. Open ports 7171, 7272, 80, 3306 I think is what you need, then make a database that uses a file in your distro and run the server. It's not hard. I'll link you to a tutorial I used like a year ago:

http://otland.net/f479/nothing-full...niform-server-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-77593/

DO NOT USE TFS 3.6, IT BLOWS HARD.

Do the exact same you'd do with the 3.6 and do it with 2.9 or 2.10.

Back