• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Peroxide's Mapping Thread

lol, xD if it were a full map i might pay that but they are only small pieces :/

Crocodiles and The Snapper
2i7xo9i.png

29pyzhk.png

9rktuu.png

2wns2vq.png

rate from 1-10

Awesome, but I think you should extend The Snappers nest since it would fit mages and paladins better. And maybe add a stone or something in the middle so you can run around it. However, this is just my opinion. :)

Crocodiles and The Snapper
2i7xo9i.png

29pyzhk.png

9rktuu.png

2wns2vq.png

rate from 1-10

Quoting

@Tilfen; Yeah, was going to extend it. Might just change the snappers position to a larger part, If I do I'm gonna make that ditch a little water ditch I think.

shiet i'm fuckin lovin it :p! 10/10
that make me wanna buy your mappin pieces

No this isn't my latest map that I've made, but it's a new idea for cities.
I was thinking for some RPG servers to have cities that only people who pay a certain fee can enter (like paying for citizenship)
Of course it would have to be quite a big and nice looking city for it. I made an npc to demonstrate the entrance into the city.

zv756q.png

After the player has paid 10,000 or whatever the cost is. The gates will open (dissapear for about 5-15 seconds. And the player would be given a storage ID. Any player who hasn't paid to gain entrance to the city and manages to make it in while the gates are open, will be killed by guards and teleported to their hometown.​

Back